Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women in the workplace

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I think we all know how they are at the workplace in general, so I won’t beat a dead horse. But I have to vent about something. I show up to work every day. Haven’t missed a day in over 2 years. Come in early and stay late when needed. As far as my personal life, I keep that to myself mostly. The women at work are constantly bitching about their problems, which I guess is fine; to each their own.

Today something really stood out and irritated me. I have a lot of problems; incel and many others and my dad is in the hospital. So high stress time, which I keep to myself. Then a roastie tells me “i can’t work late tonight I have a major dilemma”. I’m thinking damn maybe she has a sick family member too or something. No. She had to go get some silly paper work taken care of (that probably could of been done later). That’s it.

But I have to vent about something. I show up to work every day. Haven’t missed a day in over 2 years. Come in early and stay late when needed.
Sounds like you're working too hard

Try to mess around and waste as much time as possible because I'm guessing you're not gonna get promoted or get some huge bonus (definitely not before a foid coworker).

Boss makes a dollar I make a dime type shit.

I hope you get paid hourly?- If you're working late and you get paid more, that's one thing.- But don't slave extra hours unless you're making bank

Also because I'm a grammarcel:- there's no such thing as "could of"...- you probably mean "could have" or "could've"

Foids are entitled as they’ve been coddled all their lives. You sound like you have a better work ethic, but don’t stress too much man. If she keeps this up she’ll get fired:feelsokman: