Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Women Sound So Retarded When They Talk, Bitch Shut The Fuck Up.

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★

Mother of all that is evil.

Extreme men standardz for toilet, Lol not all men are like this.

Good thing I never have to speak to them, or them to me tbh

"speak in tongues" kek crazy Evangelicals with their interpretation of the bible

Womens liberation is the biggest mistake mankind could possibly make

BRAABRAABBABABA
bro i love that shit lmao
its very funny

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/P5tiQw8ohxE

I'm not religious but my interpretation of the whole speaking in tongues thing is some kind of "magic" holy language that anyone in the world can understand, even if they never heard it before. That makes more sense and seems more miraculous than the random gibberish Evangelicals do when they speak in tongues.

"speak in tongues" kek crazy Evangelicals with their interpretation of the bible
That, or they just have no idea what the fuck they’re talking about and are using that as a way to say “very religious”

I'm not religious but my interpretation of the whole speaking in tongues thing is some kind of "magic" holy language that anyone in the world can understand, even if they never heard it before. That makes more sense and seems more miraculous than the random gibberish Evangelicals do when they speak in tongues.

i mean math is kinda like that.
we all have different symbols for numbers, or make different sounds, but we all refer to the same concepts. There is not multiple number 1s for example, only one.

Women only sound good when gagging on bbcs

Women endlessly babble dumb shit in a society that never tells them no.

episode 5 eye wash station GIF

Chad only nothing new

No, I don't want a regular chad I want a Christian Chad.

Foids talk too much. They are only valuable for their physical appearance, they need to learn to shut up

Foids are primitive

Don't tell me the Christians themselves uploaded this stupid tiktok with her asking for a NBA player with tattoos

How do Christian men tolerate this shit

I hate that fucking song in the background. I used to sing it with love. Christianity is CUCKSTIANITY.

It's fucking LARPING, that's what it is. I used to see them roll on the floor with their hands in the air babbling nonsense. No grammatical rules or anything.
they just say shit, its just babble
It's some kind of age regression therapy or primal scream therapy or something. It's fucking RETARDED

Stopped watching after 6'4

Fucking lol at religious foids. I was raised as a catholic, spent 17 years going to church every week, then 5 years in a catholic college, then I even spent 3 weeks in a vocational discernment program looking at the priesthood.
I have contempt for catholics and christians - their churches have broken with 100s of years of tradition and canonical law to meet the changing demands of the modern congregation and attract new adherents. They pander to the most fucked up ideologies in favor at the time. There's a priest in my old home town that got in the news for putting a faggot flag on the flag pole beside the abo flag, then he wore a fag coloured shawl during mass instead of the usual colours as relevant to the present religious season.
When I was around 24 and out of uni, my father told me to go to the cathedral instead in the hopes of meeting a femoid my age - they were all pajeetesses and philiphino femoids - not a single white foid my age.
The church I went to as a kid is now closed, all the old people died and no young people joined. Now the mosque I occasionally go to when I visit the city is packed with young people.
I eventually converted to Islam
Total infidel death. Death to catholic sluts.

Last edited:
Both of these hoes need to be bitch slapped