Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women talking about how ugly the average man is (BRUTAL BLACKPILL, BLUEPILLERS BTFO)

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
I hope bluepilled cucks see this.

eTe4Y1n.jpg

The hot guys are taken already

DYmb1mm.jpg

Just get a haircut bro, just get a hair transplant

pxf0i4y.jpg

Now check how much they fucking despise bald men. This is why the reaper is so dangerous.

CiBepzl.jpg

More bald hate. And here's a woman salivating at a guy with autism because he has good looks. Just lol at personality and mental health. Looks mog all

BKQEv2j.jpg

And lastly, what do those elite women look like?

E4Y5DRv.png

That pic... Is that a legit FDS poster?

Lmfao typical entitled fat cunt who thinks she deserves guys who rank above her

Remove fakeup, you'll see the real ratio, holes.

The reason for this is because the only requirement for females to be attractive is to look feminine which is easy, also as we all know females don´t know how to rate they think they look like goddesses and only 8+/10 looking males look hot even Chad-lites are just average looking guys to them because they feel they themselves look so much better.

Remove fakeup, you'll see the real ratio, holes.
Look at the last pic, it's not just the make up, it's also tons of delusions. She looks like a fat fridge. Just lol, this is the kind of women who think men are utter trash. They legit think they're beautiful creatures.

The reason for this is because the only requirement for females to be attractive is to look feminine which is easy, also as we all know females don´t know how to rate they think they look like goddesses and only 8+/10 looking males look hot even Chad-lites are just average looking guys to them because they feel they themselves look so much better.
Can you imagine looking like that foid and thinking you're a prize? The would be an incel if she was a man, but since she's a foid her confidence is sky high
Lmfao typical entitled fat cunt who thinks she deserves guys who rank above her
Yes, someone from 4chan even messaged her on cuckit, so she'll probably delete her stuff soon.

Browsing r/femaledatingstrategy

Ugly = sub 8 for a toilet

If someone posts in FDS she has to be either trans or a girl lower than 5/10. Or some delusional retarded indian whore. Bitch you don't even know how norwooding works. You know nothing at all and you should have no rights. Also the ugly man to cute women is bullshit considering the fakeup and the different kind of response your brain generates when looking at a woman and a man.

Lmao at that creature

Browsing r/femaledatingstrategy
I wasn't
Ugly = sub 8 for a toilet
Yep, time and time again. Imagine looksmaxxing and gymceling for years but a fat goblino looks down on you and thinks you're a subhuman. Lol at ITcels who claim looks don't matter and/or everyone can look good

Yep, time and time again. Imagine looksmaxxing and gymceling for years but a fat goblino looks down on you and thinks you're a subhuman. Lol at ITcels who claim looks don't matter and/or everyone can look good
They will quickly say they never said looks don't matter if they don't ignore this then will talk out of the other side of their mouth and say it does. Such greed.

Lmao at that creature
LA CREATURA
EL GOBLINO

If someone posts in FDS she has to be either trans or a girl lower than 5/10. Or some delusional retarded indian whore. Bitch you don't even know how norwooding works. You know nothing at all and you should have no rights. Also the ugly man to cute women is bullshit considering the fakeup and the different kind of response your brain generates when looking at a woman and a man.
When you have a NW3+ transplants will either cost way too much or you'll run out of graphs. And even if you're under NW3, it's still fucking expensive, it's still gonna hurt, it's still gonna require you to take some time off. And you'll have to take fin to make the graphs stay which will nuke your dick and sperm count. Possibly make you depressed.

Just lol at how much you have to go through for a fat golbin these days

It's fine if you're her looksmatch. But you now damn well some drunk, desperate chadlite gave it to her once so now she expects no less than that.

i deserve a 10/10 chad teehee
DCC1209A EB22 4897 99D2 3B5FBB432C1F

IT won’t touch this

Yea, it's no surprise the foids that post there are genetic shit, they hate there looksmatch so much

@Master @SergeantIncel Pin this. This needs more exposure.

“Bro sub8 law is complete trash normies have sex all the time”.

Most women are ugly as shit too with less symmetry and shit physical capabilities. The only difference is, men have stupid amounts of testosterone and insanely high sex drives, so it doesn't matter if a woman looks ugly as shit, as long as she can provide sex, men will desire her.

LA CREATURA
EL GOBLINO

When you have a NW3+ transplants will either cost way too much or you'll run out of graphs. And even if you're under NW3, it's still fucking expensive, it's still gonna hurt, it's still gonna require you to take some time off. And you'll have to take fin to make the graphs stay which will nuke your dick and sperm count. Possibly make you depressed.

Just lol at how much you have to go through for a fat golbin these days
Ill take fina all day and have my sperm killed rather than going bald. Also they are talking about transplants like they are some kind of easy surgery. Obviously they don't even know that the thing is that to get a transplant you will have to be between NW2 and 3 maximum, you will need to be on fina/milox till it will work (because after some years not even that will help), and that you will have scars which will look like shit if your skin isn't very white. At that point, the only solution will be an hair system. All of this because some fat entitled bitch thinks that being bald is your bad.

Most women are ugly as shit too with less symmetry and shit physical capabilities. The only difference is, men have stupid amounts of testosterone and insanely high sex drives, so it doesn't matter if a woman looks ugly as shit, as long as she can provide sex, men will desire her.
A man will fuck something a few points below his looksmatch and still feel good about himself, evolutionary speaking that's still a win, especially if you don't have to commit. So men have no standards.

“Bro sub8 law is complete trash normies have sex all the time”.
They get starfish sex most of the time, or their gf/wife uses sex as a sort of reward or the lack of sex as a punishment to get what they want. And it's getting increasingly harder to get laid as a sub8.

This doll mogs her to Falconia, Women need to be reminded that their replacments are coming

Ill take fina all day and have my sperm killed rather than going bald. Also they are talking about transplants like they are some kind of easy surgery. Obviously they don't even know that the thing is that to get a transplant you will have to be between NW2 and 3 maximum, you will need to be on fina/milox till it will work (because after some years not even that will help), and that you will have scars which will look like shit if your skin isn't very white. At that point, the only solution will be an hair system. All of this because some fat entitled bitch thinks that being bald is your bad.
Yeah I've heard FUT (or FUA can't remember which) leaves a huge nasty scare on your neck that is visible ALL THE TIME unless you let your hair grow till it covers the back of your neck entirely.

Tall fit man. The Heightpill strikes again. She's complaining about height as if men can control it jfl

Yeah I've heard FUT (or FUA can't remember which) leaves a huge nasty scare on your neck that is visible ALL THE TIME unless you let your hair grow till it covers the back of your neck entirely.
Any method will leave you scars. Its either "pointy small scars" or "huge elongated scar"

They get starfish sex most of the time, or their gf/wife uses sex as a sort of reward or the lack of sex as a punishment to get what they want. And it's getting increasingly harder to get laid as a sub8.
I agree with you. I was just joking around.

Tall fit man. The Heightpill strikes again. She's complaining about height as if men can control it jfl
Uuuuuuuuugh what are these SHORT, BALD men doing in my gym?? Do they come from the sewers uuuuuuuuuhg eeeeeew
I agree with you. I was just joking around.
I was just expanding on your point. Normies don't get sex like chad does, their sex is always different, it's like they're trading stuff or their wife/gf is just putting up to not feel bad.
Any method will leave you scars. Its either "pointy small scars" or "huge elongated scar"
Brutal

Uuuuuuuuugh what are these SHORT, BALD men doing in my gym?? Do they come from the sewers uuuuuuuuuhg eeeeeew
This is why our based ancetors didn't give a fuck if females like them or not. They just went to their fathers and made a deal and set a date for the weddings or in more ancient times men used to grab foids from their hair and took them to a cave and shag them. When you let females choose what kind of men they like 70% of males will become incels.

This is why our based ancetors didn't give a fuck if females like them or not. They just went to their fathers and made a deal and set a date for the weddings or in more ancient times men used to grab foids from their hair and took them to a cave and shag them. When you let females choose what kind of men they like 70% of males will become incels.
And then those 70% men either rope, rot or revolt, causing riots, economic depression and in the end nation wide collapse.

It is the end of many men

That thread is still the most brutal thread i've ever seen to this day

And look at this average foid thinking she deserves a guy who's "at least an 8". Look at how smug she is. If she rates him 8/10+ you know he must be a gigachad since women underrate every men

bHnwG7u.jpg

That thread is still the most brutal thread i've ever seen to this day

And look at this average foid thinking she deserves a guy who's "at least an 8". Look at how smug she is. If she rates him 8/10+ you know he must be a gigachad since women underrate every men

bHnwG7u.jpg

She's like a 6, maybe 6.5, in that picture WITH MAKEUP. Women severely overestimate their value

She's like a 6, maybe 6.5, in that picture WITH MAKEUP. Women severely overestimate their value
Yes she's decent looking in that pic. But like you said there's make up, who knows what she looks like without it.

But if he's an 8+ in her mind, he must be a 9.5 or something on a proper, unbiased scale.

Yes she's decent looking in that pic. But like you said there's make up, who knows what she looks like without it.

But if he's an 8+ in her mind, he must be a 9.5 or something on a proper, unbiased scale.
Most likely

You all can cope all you want about her looks, but the truth is her smv is skyrocketed compared to any of us combined. Probably even more than chadlites.

You want to take their smv down? Stop male thirst. Always thirsting after pussy is the cause. High demand = high market value. Simple economics.

It's either that or men have to change the dynamics. Maybe we should makeupMaxx :feelsclown:

Yeah inkwell, you should go get a hair transplant which will cost you a fuckton and spend your entire life in gym doing strenuous workout routines and injecting yourself with chemicals to keep your unnatural form whereas I just sit on my fatass all day and sometimes apply makeup and wait for you to come crawling at my feet.

Yeah inkwell, you should go get a hair transplant which will cost you a fuckton and spend your entire life in gym doing strenuous workout routines and injecting yourself with chemicals to keep your unnatural form whereas I just sit on my fatass all day and sometimes apply makeup and wait for you to come crawling at my feet.
Yet they have the gall to say they are oppressed? I can't wait for these stupid cunts to really be oppressed. Walking on all fours in the street like mutts is where they should be and where they should stay.