Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women talking about how ugly the average man is (BRUTAL BLACKPILL, BLUEPILLERS BTFO)

imagine my shock
Ln69gpm5t8g41

Last edited:
>and they don't have personality to make up for their lack of looks.

Equals: they are not millionaires who will allow me to quit my job and fuck Chad on the side.
A man will fuck something a few points below his looksmatch and still feel good about himself, evolutionary speaking that's still a win, especially if you don't have to commit. So men have no standards.
If i shouldn't have to commit and spend in expensive dinners probably i'll be just pumping and dumping landwhales a few times a week. (But that will just make this trend worse)

I hate toilets. “Majority of women are pretty” splash a bucket of water on their faces and after all the fake up comes off, they are just as subhuman as most guys. Clown fucking world man .

I hate toilets. “Majority of women are pretty” splash a bucket of water on their faces and after all the fake up comes off, they are just as subhuman as most guys. Clown fucking world man .
They also look subhuman as fuck when you check their male lookalike. Check the following thread

Have you ever tried using faceapp on women to see what they would look like as males? 80+% of them look incel like

I hope bluepilled cucks see this.

eTe4Y1n.jpg

The hot guys are taken already

DYmb1mm.jpg

Just get a haircut bro, just get a hair transplant

pxf0i4y.jpg

Now check how much they fucking despise bald men. This is why the reaper is so dangerous.

CiBepzl.jpg

More bald hate. And here's a woman salivating at a guy with autism because he has good looks. Just lol at personality and mental health. Looks mog all

BKQEv2j.jpg

And lastly, what do those elite women look like?

E4Y5DRv.png
This is fucking retarded. I’m tired of females calling out men as “uglier than woman”, when they fucking know damn well most of them are JUST as fucking ugly as us. But wear makeup, and UNLIKE THEM there are actual men out here who will fucking stomach their disgusting ass face, because they like you for MORE than looks. But no keep acting high and mighty when you fucking date guys which are a solid five points above you and you don’t even deserve.

Last edited:
If the woman in the OP wants Chad/betabux, all she has to do is lose weight and change the cat lady looks. That's fucking it. Not need to browse Reddit looking for a "female dating strategy". The only strategy they'll ever need is looking fit.

What her male looksmatch/counterpart needs to do to become attractive to women (average ones): look VERY fit, get a perfect hairline, become tall ( wear lifts if a manlet or do LL), not have any serious facial flaws (do surgeries in case there is one), have at least 7 digits in the bank account, make a 5 figures stable income/salary, and have a personality completely submissive to their will, bonus points if he allows an "open relationship".

Last edited:
And then those 70% men either rope, rot or revolt, causing riots, economic depression and in the end nation wide collapse.
This is some high IQ shit. How many times has this all already happened before?

DUUUUUDE FDS IS JUST LARPING INKELS BROOOO :DDDDDDD

WAHMEN WOULD NEVER SAY DAT STUFF BRO

There it is, an admittance that it is women who are more lookist. Women are naturally attractive are they, if that is the case then why do so many plaster makeup all over their face? They have hyper narcissism from staring in the mirror all day & apply that microscopic analysis to everyone else.

The thread title cracked me up

Yet they have the gall to say they are oppressed? I can't wait for these stupid cunts to really be oppressed. Walking on all fours in the street like mutts is where they should be and where they should stay.

If the woman in the OP wants Chad/betabux, all she has to do is lose weight and change the cat lady looks. That's fucking it. Not need to browse Reddit looking for a "female dating strategy". The only strategy they'll ever need is looking fit.

What her male looksmatch/counterpart needs to do to become attractive to women (average ones): look VERY fit, get a perfect hairline, become tall ( wear lifts if a manlet or do LL), not have any serious facial flaws (do surgeries in case there is one), have at least 7 digits in the bank account, make a 5 figures stable income/salary, and have a personality completely submissive to their will, bonus points if he allows an "open relationship".

every cuckold incelsco user who browses reddit should at least do us the favor of reporting every single fds post :feelsUgh:
That thread is still the most brutal thread i've ever seen to this day

And look at this average foid thinking she deserves a guy who's "at least an 8". Look at how smug she is. If she rates him 8/10+ you know he must be a gigachad since women underrate every men

bHnwG7u.jpg

solid 3/10 :feelshaha: :feelsokman:

Jesus she's sub3 and demands Chad. Pack it up to Thailand guys it's over in the west

The reason for this is because the only requirement for females to be attractive is to look feminine which is easy, also as we all know females don´t know how to rate they think they look like goddesses and only 8+/10 looking males look hot even Chad-lites are just average looking guys to them because they feel they themselves look so much better.
This

The pic made me laugh for solid 10 minutes now

There was an annoying whore that looked like that who bullied me in high school for being ugly

90/10, motherfuckers. '20's off t a great start.

. She looks like a fat fridge. Just lol, this is the kind of women who think men are utter trash. They legit think they're beautiful creatures.
tbh

Throw these cumdumpsters to 10 meter pit. Men can jerk off to them.
When there is enough semen in the pit, they will simply float out of the pit.
Fucking cumdumpsters
full

“I had to immigrate to find true love”

I wonder if she’s cognizant of the fact that she’s using “true love” interchangeably with “tall hot guy”...

doubt it though.. foids are insentient eugenics automatons.

I wonder if she’s cognizant of the fact that she’s using “true love” interchangeably with “tall hot guy”...
foids are not sentient beings, they are not even aware of their own existence

doubt it though.. foids are insentient eugenics automatons.
They can't love an average male so the two are interchangeable.

There was an annoying whore that looked like that who bullied me in high school for being ugly
The meanest ones are always the ugly/fat ones in my experience.

The pic made me laugh for solid 10 minutes now
It's so absurd, pure clown world. To think that someone so fat and mediocre is judging men this harshly. I wonder how many times a woman like this must have judged me like this at the gym when I had no idea.

This is some high IQ shit. How many times has this all already happened before?
Rome is a good example, some parts of ancient greece too. Promiscuity and female power weaken nations. Those either get invaded by a more patriarchal and conservative nation or they go under a revolution. (there's more to it, you can read the book "Why nations fail" if you are interested)

But nowadays with technology we're reaching unseen levels of degeneracy, hedonism and chad worship.

In this decade women are extremely entitled. They used to fuck those "repulsive" men in 60s, 70s when they have a job and didn't expect that much. I don't know what causes it but perhaps social media and once they see a male model they think all men has to be like that.

always said that they were this evil about norwooding and sub8

In this decade women are extremely entitled. They used to fuck those "repulsive" men in 60s, 70s when they have a job and didn't expect that much. I don't know what causes it but perhaps social media and once they see a male model they think all men has to be like that.
Social media and tinder changed everything.

Decades ago you only had to compete with local guys, gigachads couldn't have the exposure that they had back then, your average chadlite was already a great looking dude back then. The only real exposure gigachads had was hollywood movies and the tv, but that's still far more distant than tinder guys and social media sensations.

Back then gigachads were a distant elusive etherial dream in a way.

Her looksmatch is considered truecel.
And that's what so absurd to me. She isn't even remotely good looking/carrying good genetics.

If she was a super model with top 1% genetics I could understand being disgusted by the average man, seeing them as inferior, thinking you're worth so much more. But no it's just a female jabba the hutt with make up.

You know, I've still got no idea how this sub didn't get banned off reddit.

Also: that's some LETHAL blackpill. I'm norwooding myself and I didn't realize hair is THAT important. "Jus get a hair transplant brah".

You know, I've still got no idea how this sub didn't get banned off reddit.

Also: that's some LETHAL blackpill. I'm norwooding myself and I didn't realize hair is THAT important. "Jus get a hair transplant brah".
Because they're women. They can be as hateful as they want and cuckit admins will still look the other way. They also didn't ban the femcel sub. But then again femcels aren't real.

Because they're women. They can be as hateful as they want and cuckit admins will still look the other way. They also didn't ban the femcel sub. But then again femcels aren't real.
This. M'lady can do no wrong. Hate speech is allowed as long as it's from woman, directed to men. 'Cause mah patriarchy, y'know

That thread is still the most brutal thread i've ever seen to this day

And look at this average foid thinking she deserves a guy who's "at least an 8". Look at how smug she is. If she rates him 8/10+ you know he must be a gigachad since women underrate every men

bHnwG7u.jpg

She looks average even with her fakeup. Can you imagine how ugly she is without it?

Female ego huge

I wish the primordial soup boiled & life never existed