Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women talking about how ugly the average man is (BRUTAL BLACKPILL, BLUEPILLERS BTFO)

That pic... Is that a legit FDS poster?

Yeah, she posts on FDS. Same reddit and insta name.

This is what those "high value" FDS women look like.

How foids see men in a nutshell
Normie = ugly to below avg (not counting highs)
Chadlite = average to below average
Chad = a real man

How foids see men in a nutshell
Normie = ugly to below avg (not counting highs)
Chadlite = average to below average
Chad = a real man
Women's expectation in everything men related is one standard deviation to the right.

100k? average
6ft+? average
7in? average
Good face? average

She looks average even with her fakeup. Can you imagine how ugly she is without it?
the big nose and relatively thin lips would be even more noticeable than they already are
also fat with zero cleavage
still can get chad in this soyciety, so nothing will change

I'd still fuck her raw if she let me do it tbh ngl

What did you expect. I live with a 5-6/10 fmoid whose bf is a 6'3" 8/10 chad with 9/10 frame. Fucking high t retards let this shit happen.

Yeah, she posts on FDS. Same reddit and insta name.

This is what those "high value" FDS women look like.

look at her pics where she isnt frauding her face she is ugly. Tfu on that cunt

disgusting fat bitch should lose at least 45 pounds before thinking she's entitled to Chads.

I was talking about out of 10 not the PSL scale out out 8.
Oh sorry I don't go by their bullshit "no human exceeds 8 PSL" criteria. What I'm trying to say is that she's objectively a 4 - 4.5/10 max with fakeup

Oh sorry I don't go by their bullshit "no human exceeds 8 PSL" criteria. What I'm trying to say is that she's objectively a 4 - 4.5/10 max with fakeup
Damn she's a becky to me. to each their own.

this girl is only a 4 to you?

I guess even bluepilled old FBIcels identify with this one. lol

She lacks coloring tbh. A tan and some red lipstick will help her a lot. That lip color stands out.
I think I'm too used to seeing fat girls lol.

We just need to get rid of the white knights defending these foids. They can't do shit w/o their guards.

the big nose and relatively thin lips would be even more noticeable than they already are
also fat with zero cleavage
still can get chad in this soyciety, so nothing will change
She's objectively unattractive, but it doesn't matter because testosterone.

I hope bluepilled cucks see this.

eTe4Y1n.jpg

The hot guys are taken already

DYmb1mm.jpg

Just get a haircut bro, just get a hair transplant

pxf0i4y.jpg

Now check how much they fucking despise bald men. This is why the reaper is so dangerous.

CiBepzl.jpg

More bald hate. And here's a woman salivating at a guy with autism because he has good looks. Just lol at personality and mental health. Looks mog all

BKQEv2j.jpg

And lastly, what do those elite women look like?

E4Y5DRv.png
Man this shit fucks me.off!! I look better than her and im a fucking virgin... these people are no better and are trying to drag the common man down
. They really have a horrid way of judging guys.. why cant they just admit they dont look anything special and stop judging guys on their level instead of wanting the top. Saying its fact the average female looks great.. absolute bullshit
You cant paint on a face and call yourselves "beautiful" that's no more real than me putting on a mask of brad Pitt or something. Without their fakeup face paint they are often ugly and plain. Judgemental nasty assholes they are. Doesnt surprise me how ugly they are the ones posting...

another reason to continue to ldar

View attachment 207636 This doll mogs her to Falconia, Women need to be reminded that their replacments are coming
Holy shit that is perfect. It even looks goth.. just give it another 2 feet of hair and some thigh stockings. Look at that thigh.... damn talk about the perfect form..

If the lot of them were next on some shooters hit list I would celebrate.

This is why our based ancetors didn't give a fuck if females like them or not. They just went to their fathers and made a deal and set a date for the weddings or in more ancient times men used to grab foids from their hair and took them to a cave and shag them. When you let females choose what kind of men they like 70% of males will become incels.

High IQ
Holy shit that is perfect. It even looks goth.. just give it another 2 feet of hair and some thigh stockings. Look at that thigh.... damn talk about the perfect form..

Also this . Too bad they cant make them warm enough though..

Man this shit fucks me.off!! I look better than her and im a fucking virgin... these people are no better and are trying to drag the common man down
. They really have a horrid way of judging guys.. why cant they just admit they dont look anything special and stop judging guys on their level instead of wanting the top. Saying its fact the average female looks great.. absolute bullshit
You cant paint on a face and call yourselves "beautiful" that's no more real than me putting on a mask of brad Pitt or something. Without their fakeup face paint they are often ugly and plain. Judgemental nasty assholes they are. Doesnt surprise me how ugly they are the ones posting...
I bet they think fat foids and foids with fridge bodies look beautiful too.

I wouldn’t know what the “ideal” female would look like, as they usually disgust me most of the time now.

This is ragefuel.