Womens obsession with bones is fucking crazy

weirdguy22

weirdguy22

Officer
-
You have bones in your face but just because they are not in a specific way, it means you are not worth a egg cell.

You can be intelligent and healthy but because the jaw isnt fullfilling a specific pattern, you spermcells will only land in the toilet.

So brutal.

Attachments

wereqryan

wereqryan

Over for many men.
-
You can be intelligent and healthy but because the jaw isnt fullfilling a specific pattern, you spermcells will only land in the toilet.
Over for my spermcells. :cryfeels::cryfeels:

BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
-
You have bones in your face but just because they are not in a specific way, it means you are not worth a egg cell.

So brutal.
Foids are degenerate eugenicists obsessed facial orthopedics obsessed cunts tbh ngl smh

pp183

pp183

imouto enthusiast
-
holy fuck that is a long ramus

ERadicator

ERadicator

Clowncel
-
And yet we're the "Nazis", clown world since the dawn of man tbh

Mr.Sophistication

Mr.Sophistication

... who lives in a cave under the Appalachians
-
Just superficial shit, just animal selection theory, whos been born with the biggest antlers? theory, fucking hell theres no escape. :cryfeels:

Monk of Failure

Monk of Failure

Nobody escapes inceldom but for the rope.
-
Signal your ornaments.

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Legend
-
In all mammals there's one or two things that determine your life. In lions it's how long and dark your mane is. In humans it's face and height.

78980n

78980n

Hater of Normalscum
-
What a plot twist, I mean really...

I was taught the exact opposite of reality about the nature of women, where males were the animalistic and judgemental ones. I mean eventually personal experience would wipe away the farce, but still.

muharremabi

muharremabi

Captain
-
One chance at life and we incels were born with various deformities, bird noses etc. jfl at this life.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
Women are primitive creatures

F

Forum_User_2345

Recruit
-
Of course they are, because that is what all female organisms do. Just look at all those extinct animals with bone crests. It is due to foid selection.