Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL wonderful conversation with a bluepiller

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
Screenshot 2021 02 17 at 150055
Screenshot 2021 02 17 at 150112

i made a comment about how females do not suffer loneliness nearly as much as men do. this cuck confidently responded to me and this is how our convo went. it's crazy how so many people seem to be living on another planet and not in reality.

Last edited:
Didn't censor names in 1st image

View attachment 411573View attachment 411574
i made a comment about how females do not suffer loneliness nearly as much as men do. this cuck confidently responded to me and this is how our convo went. it's crazy how so many people seem to be living on another planet and not in reality.
It's because they can't begin to imagine what our reality looks like compared to theirs. On top of bluepilled cucks thinking all foids are "angels" who would never get dicked down in a ONS by a sleezeball :soy: :bluepill:

What a stupid and brainwashed cuck.

''Stop generalizing people with data and science inkwell, life is more complex than this :soy: ''

''Stop generalizing people with data and science inkwell, life is more complex than this :soy: ''
They actually think whatever anecdotal story they pull out of their ass is superior to data. They really do

View attachment 411577View attachment 411578
Don't even waste time with those faggots. Talks like a reddit fag too.

Reveal the usernames you high inhib cuck

sounds like a woman.

de4b09622770d1b4fff7d7215a0c4f19.png

by the way "good luck" is not a wish well if used like this. it's an insult. hence why he states it as an endpoint of a failed conversation.

Last edited:
Loool Retarded

Females have no idea how brutal it is for average and below men, it's wasteful to argue with them.

You're too soft @MaxZM98 . I would toss statistics and sources while insulting him of being a cuck. Never forget that knowledge is valuable and you are helping him.
And most importantly when pilling someone : don't invest too much of your time thus don't even bother doing it on a website on which you can't even post pictures. If you really feel generous you can invite him to discuss on another website. Remain anonymous and safe brocel.

That end comment from the cuck is exactly what I expected, when they can't win against your stats and logic they accuse you of being a victim. Classic.

I hate how soyboys claim to "fucking love science :soy:", but when science says something bad about kweens they deny it and bring personal anecdotes about you know ONE THAT GUY:reeeeee:

sounds like a woman.

de4b09622770d1b4fff7d7215a0c4f19.png

by the way "good luck" is not a wish well if used like this. it's an insult. hence why he states it as an endpoint of a failed conversation.

you're right. the convo continued and she revealed to be a woman. probably a post-wall one at that.
You're too soft @MaxZM98 . I would toss statistics and sources while insulting him of being a cuck. Never forget that knowledge is valuable and you are helping him.
And most importantly when pilling someone : don't invest too much of your time thus don't even bother doing it on a website on which you can't even post pictures. If you really feel generous you can invite him to discuss on another website. Remain anonymous and safe brocel.
turns out it was a female.

Not only foids don't suffer from loneliness as much as men, but even when they do they still are not affected by it nearly as much as men. In a group of friends you can easily tell who has a gf and who doesn't. Signle men are often too negative and look hopeless and desolate. Simply having a woman around is a huge lifefuel.
op should've asked if this cuck loves and trusts science and catch him at his hypocrisy.
turns out it was a female
every fucking time :feelshaha::feelsokman::feelsthink:

you can't win against foids' solipsism with facts and logic. If she feels a certain way, put the light out.

Last edited: