Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Words of Inceldom

• Thread starter Inceldom Victim
  • Start date
I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
You came into the world as stupid and hopeful as everyone else. And you are learning the cold lesson now. You bounce up like a hopeful puppy, sure that you're a part of this, sure that you get to play like everyone else, and you slowly learn you're just not welcome. Nothing personal, you just don't get to have that kind of reaction, that kind of experience. Nothing personal, you just have to be alone, and would you mind pretending to be ok with that? You're not supposed to complain about it and make people feel bad.

Just live your life alone, don't experience love, don't hold hands, don't have sex, don't have children. And don't bitch about it, you entitled creep.

Now go play some videogames

This is the issue I find with the human brain. I guess it would make no sense for such a trait to have evolved, but it should be able to recognize when it's a reject of it's own species. Then shut off areas of the brain that are responsible for the need and desire for human connection, simply for the sake of itself.

We all start off wanting to be a part of this so called "precious" thing called life. But due to whatever reason, ugliness etc, we aren't allowed to have the full experience. We aren't allowed to mingle with our own species. We are expected to accept this, suck it up and shut up. Going beyond that, the expectation from others is that we just kill ourselves. Our misery is their entertainment. You'd better believe they're not willing to give that up.

This is the issue I find with the human brain. I guess it would make no sense for such a trait to have evolved, but it should be able to recognize when it's a reject of it's own species. Then shut off areas of the brain that are responsible for the need and desire for human connection, simply for the sake of itself.

We all start off wanting to be a part of this so called "precious" thing called life. But due to whatever reason, ugliness etc, we aren't allowed to have the full experience. We aren't allowed to mingle with our own species. We are expected to accept this, suck it up and shut up. Going beyond that, the expectation from others is that we just kill ourselves. Our misery is their entertainment. You'd better believe they're not willing to give that up.
Legit, I'm reaching the end of all this, acceptance sort of way.