Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Working on a warehouse

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
Does anyone have any experience on warehouse-type jobs? I'm 24 and never had a job. I'm from Spain.

it will be physically demanding
I don't care. I'll hate the job, that's for sure, but it's the only low-paying job I'll ever have.

Keep in mind I've failed education (community college) three times already. I'm probably well below-average on the IQ department.

Does anyone have any experience on warehouse-type jobs? I'm 24 and never had a job. I'm from Spain.
i had one. i quit because retarded and cant hold a job but it was really fun and easy to understand. sometimes it was physically demanding but if anything got too tough you could always just get someone to help you considering in most warehouses/stocking jobs they tell you to get another person to help with over 50lbs boxes. i also had a shift closer to night so that made it better. id go for it if you are able to

yes, a preloader it was shit tbh. but could of been cuz of the death tier hrs (had to get up at 2am and be at work by 3:30am), also the clocking in and out system was shit , and just rly unprofessional

yes, a preloader it was shit tbh. but could of been cuz of the death tier hrs (had to get up at 2am and be at work by 3:30am), also the clocking in and out system was shit , and just rly unprofessional
Night shifts... woah. We all agree on how shitty are blue-collar jobs. I don't have a car, so I'll be forced to commute through public transportation.

I don't care. I'll hate the job, that's for sure, but it's the only low-paying job I'll ever have.

Keep in mind I've failed education (community college) three times already. I'm probably well below-average on the IQ department.
You can work as a cab driver or retail or something You don't have to work back breaking labor job for the rest of your life

Stop with these larp posts u retard

You can work as a cab driver or retail or something You don't have to work back breaking labor job for the rest of your life
The taxi license here in Spain is like a mafia. You need a lot of money.