Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Working out is making me weaker due to my subhuman body

Stonersperg

Stonersperg

Diagnosed autistic schizo stimulant user/ex stoner
★★★★
I biked every day for months and all it did was cause back and leg pain that I never had before because im too weak to bike. Now I tried lifting weights and all it did was pull my muscles and make my back hurt more.

When normies tell me to get active, I laugh. I've already rotted so hard I can't workout properly anymore

I feel like you are making the mistake of overworking your body. Happens to all of us when we first start exercising.
If you did more regular things like simply just walking/hiking everyday then you wouldn't feel weaker because walking/hiking is natural to do as a human. Natural movements. Biking is very intensive if you are doing it so much that you are getting leg pain and weights aren't exactly natural to humans. Especially not any type of bodybuilding program where they teach you static lifts & shit.

Anybody trying to get active should honestly trying getting into a hobby/sport first before actually doing shit just for the sake of exercise.
1) You will not like it
2) Your body will tire out because you don't want to do it

It's just hard for us incels to actually do this because we don't have friends or any support system and people don't like us in the first place so team sports are out of the question. Then to do a hobby that requires motivation. We also lack that because our lives are so shit. So the next logical thing is to rot like the rest of our brethren.

I biked every day for months and all it did was cause back and leg pain that I never had before because im too weak to bike. Now I tried lifting weights and all it did was pull my muscles and make my back hurt more.

When normies tell me to get active, I laugh. I've already rotted so hard I can't workout properly anymore
proper form and proper rest in lifting.

If your face isn’t already at least average, there’s no need to work out for losing weight
He wouldn't know unless he loses that weight :feelswhat:

Glad I never put myself through that crap.

I assum with that level of cardio that you were biking to burn calories and lose fat. But as long as your blood insulin is high, it's not gonna let your body use your fat storage as fuel. If you overwork yourself in this state you might even lose muscle.

Cut out sugar and refined carbs and do keto for a while to lower and stabilize insulin levels and put your body in ketosis. Waterfasting is also an amazing tool if you want to reach ketosis asap. Then even heavy cardio is very healthy in this state and you can burn lots of fat very quickly with minimum hunger impulses.

Calve pain is pretty normal if you're cycling daily, nothing to worry about unless it's so severe that you can't walk. In that case, take a day or more off. The pain in your lower back can be overcome by maintaining a healthy posture throughout your ride. Best of luck

Last edited:
im talking about average body fat, idk if hes fat or not
I am fat but even when I was in good shape I always got rejected and treated like shit by foids

Glad I never put myself through that crap.
tbh I really believe it isn't possible for every non disabled person to lift and get big despite what normies might say. Some guys are just naturally too skinny and frail and are hardgainers that have to stuff themselves to even maintain a slightly higher weight.

Never really tried it properly. I'm getting fat tho eating all these burgers. Got into the habit of guzzling a cold coke with them too so I think I really need to lean out and get some muscles just so I can feel like I can win a fight against a normie at least

Just work out harder bro

I biked every day for months and all it did was cause back and leg pain that I never had before because im too weak to bike

No it's because fucking aerobic cardio doesn't build muscle, why the fuck would you think cycling would make you stronger? lel

what's your next best thing, long-distance walking?

. Now I tried lifting weights and all it did was pull my muscles and make my back hurt more.
bad program design probably

I do bad design like this and it also fucks up my back despite all the research I've done

all the theory doesn't help with basic street smarts and wisdom that many lifters practise like getting regular protein, logging workouts, balanced design, good sleep, etc

there's different kinds of active htough OP

don't make a shit thread like this without even telling us more specifics about what lifts you used