Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Worship and sex together is cucked

Which sexual act are willing to do a woman and receive the same done to you?

• Eat ass

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Lick feet

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Massage their private parts

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • Face sitting

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Oral

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • Other

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Straight vaginal intercourse only

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/JimmySimmonsAT/status/1484999990690910209

if ya didn’t watch the video the man let’s this pastor (guy in the brown) rubs his spit on the other guy face to show that receiving visions from God can get messy :feelsUgh: . ( I think he wanted to see what he can get away with) This man allowing himself to be embarrassed in front of these people for entertainment and a lesson as some sort of acceptance of worship is the reason why we have so many men with low standards willing to do anything to a women sexually .

I remember some dude in my animation classes in high school ask me would I eat a girl ass and I said only if she ate mines and he said that’s gay then I then told him you shouldn’t do things with no return and he called me Obi Wan Kenobi in a sarcastic tone for some reason I guess I sounded like a old uptight person. I wouldn’t want any girl eating my ass but doing that would be cucked because I don’t worship any human in the first place and doing that is a sign of worshiping someone. What no pussy does to a motherfucker is real

ok Obi Wan Kenobi

Face sitting on a woman is kinda weird:feelswhat:

I want a girl to use my face as a footrest so much it hurts

I just don’t want my butthole to be part of anything

I just don’t want my butthole to be part of anything
:yes::yes::yes:

For some reason humans when they are aroused they dont get disgusted easily.

"Other"

You didn't include anal. Would I have to let the foid peg me to put it in her butt? :feelswhat:

I'd eat a woman's ass if it looked good but getting my ass eaten idk it's kinda weird