Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would it still be cucked to have a daughter in a healthy society?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
The main serious argument for why having a daughter is cucked is that your training her to be a what is pretty much a sexdoll and therapist for another man. If this was a healthy society I think it wouldn’t be cucked since having a woman gives men motivation in life. Without women a lot of men are giving up and doing the bare minimum for society.

It’s only cucked if you let her be a whore by letting her going to college/university or by giving her rights.

Take away her access of using social media and teach her some damn decency and shame will prevent you from being a cuck.

Having a daughter guarantees you that your genetics will live on, but with such ease, it’s also easy for her to degrade them.

If she's not going to have sex before marriage and she delivers you a lot of grandsons then no.

But I can't figure out how anyone can have a daughter in the west in the 21st century. It has to be just about the most humiliating experience ever for other men to use something you spent decades and hundreds of thousands of dollars raising, as no more than a fuckhole.

Having a daughter guarantees you that your genetics will live on, but with such ease, it’s also easy for her to degrade them.
is it really worth it if in the end all you've done is produced someone elses trophy? It doesn't matter if she's a whore or not. They are both "trophies" to biology and you groomed, planted, and invested in it for someone else to gain from it. Whores have kids and extend genetic trees as well.

It’s only cucked if you let her be a whore by letting her going to college/university or by giving her rights.

Take away her access of using social media and teach her some damn decency and shame will prevent you from being a cuck.

In this day and age I see that impossible unless you live in Saudi Arabia or some shit

If she's not going to have sex before marriage and she delivers you a lot of grandsons then no.

But I can't figure out how anyone can have a daughter in the west in the 21st century. It has to be just about the most humiliating experience ever for other men to use something you spent decades and hundreds of thousands of dollars raising, as no more than a fuckhole.

is it really worth it if in the end all you've done is produced someone elses trophy? It doesn't matter if she's a whore or not. They are both "trophies" to biology and you groomed, planted, and invested in it for someone else to gain from it. Whores have kids and extend genetic trees as well.

it would be mutual since the father would be the one picking her mate. It gives the man the ability to have leverage or bartering rights. Someone gets a trophy and the father gets to increase his pool of wealth.

In this day and age I see that impossible unless you live in Saudi Arabia or some shit
makes me sad

Probably less than the actual society

the father gets to increase his pool of wealth.
Wrong, a good wife is worth more than rubies or gold. All of that time and effort you've put into the whore so someone can give you a currency you already would've had to have in the first place to even give her those good morals and attributes/genetics. Poverty is linked to degeneracy, etc. And since you are a dad you've already peaked biologically speaking and are only waiting for death to kick in. So at the end you've gotten yourself into diminished returns.

Lets bring back this gem:

No because I can marry her off to carry on my genetic legacy and form bonds with other families

If you can choose a really productive male to be your daughter's husband, and who also takes care of you when you're old, then no

Having a daughter is cucked, period. There should be no more foids on this planet.

Having a daughter = cucked, period. Imagine bringing a Chad cock worshiping hole in this world who wishes that all ugly men were dead.

I don't think so

But in degenerate society it would be cucked unfourtunately

Kek he talks from experience too since his daughter is a mess.
Its not actually him talking. It's the jordan peterson AI that was up for a while last summer but taken down. Hes probably still delusional about his daughter.

Its not actually him talking. It's the jordan peterson AI that was up for a while last summer but taken down. Hes probably still delusional about his daughter.
I know. It's just ironic that he preaches all these things when his own family is in shambles.

It's just ironic that he preaches all these things when his own family is in shambles.
Hes in a self induced coma too because he was a benzo addict. JFL u cant make up this charlatan shit anymore.

No, because contributing to healthy society is a higher purpose. By doing your duty and raising the daughter or son you guarantee that you have preserved your bloodline who will live in a healthy, decent society and have fulfilling decent lives while contributing to a higher purpose. (Improvement of the human race as a whole).

I'd hope not, it wouldn't really be a healthy society then

Yeah, fuck humans as a whole.

In a healthy society, all men would have equal opportunity to fuck other men's daughters so it won't be cucked. You raise daughters for men to fuck but you also fuck other men's daughters.