Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you ascend with a woman if you had the chance after learning about the blackpill?

Evangelioncel

Evangelioncel

NewJeans Crusader ♱
★★★★★
I personally don't think I would ascend with a foid even if I could. All the blackpilling shit about women and their behaviour is such a turn off. I've never seen a real working marriage irl and even my own mom divorced my dad jfl. Even if I could miraculously ascend with a woman I probably would not after learning about their behaviour. They are disguting. All they want is to use you for resources while getting fucked by chad. The dogpill is probably the worst I would never have a male dog in the same household as a foid, she'll probably get knotted and filled with hot dog cum when I go to work or hang with frens.

yes i have physiological needs bro

the blackpilling shit about women and their behaviour is such a turn off s\
This is real, I find myself more attracted to worse looking foids than attractive ones just as long as they dont have that hypergamous Personality, And Spoiled AKA the mental illness that foids get when they grow up without a father.

This is real, I find myself more attracted to worse looking foids than attractive ones just as long as they dont have that hypergamous Personality, And Spoiled AKA the mental illness that foids get when they grow up without a father.
:bluepill:awalt

My brain is fried by inceldom and school bullying and i'm like abused dog, i'm not interested in any kind of relationship BS, i just want sex and physical intimacy (in the sense of sexual attraction)

just as long as they dont have that hypergamous Personality
even below average women have huge ego and they think they're 10/10 queens who deserve better

Sometimes these women will still be chad only and teeat you like shit tho lol its sad for us brocels :cryfeels:

Ascend? Yes. Start a relationship? Unless she would be unironically from some mormon-style very conservative family then probably no, because I don't want to be divorce-raped later

not having kids because i dont want to spread bad genes this is low empath.

i'm not interested in any kind of relationship BS, i just want sex and physical intimacy (in the sense of sexual attraction)
A few months ago I'd say that's stupid. Now, I completely get it.

I don't know if I could ascend either. Honestly I'm so insecure, that a femoid would see it as a turn off and we'd never even get to have sex.

It's still better than what I have now

I don't know if I could ascend either. Honestly I'm so insecure, that a femoid would see it as a turn off and we'd never even get to have sex.
Just be chad she'll still spread her legs for you even if you're insecure.

Dogpill is so brutal

I genuinely don't know

My brain is fried by inceldom and school bullying and i'm like abused dog, i'm not interested in any kind of relationship BS, i just want sex and physical intimacy (in the sense of sexual attraction)
Relationships with their drama and infighting aren't for those who were bullied or humiliated in school. It would destroy any remains of sanity.
I also only want sex without the weight of relationships.

I personally don't think I would ascend with a foid even if I could. All the blackpilling shit about women and their behaviour is such a turn off. I've never seen a real working marriage irl and even my own mom divorced my dad jfl. Even if I could miraculously ascend with a woman I probably would not after learning about their behaviour. They are disguting. All they want is to use you for resources while getting fucked by chad. The dogpill is probably the worst I would never have a male dog in the same household as a foid, she'll probably get knotted and filled with hot dog cum when I go to work or hang with frens.
sex :yes:
relationship? As a sub5? are you crazy? HELL NO! :shock::shock:

I find it odd how you use "with a woman" as a qualifier. You won't find a woman to ascend together with I can tell you that much haaha.:feelsaww:

No ascension for you after age of 22/23.