Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you be able to get one of these wild women on 4 legs to fuck you?

• Thread starter GermaniaIncelia
  • Start date
Maybe not that those particular ones but yes i would date a quadrupedal femoid.

It's actually pretty brutal. At 7:00ish they start talking about how it might be a genetic neurological defect, and they get ostracized by their village for being different. Kinda relatable actually.

My guess of the cause is that its some fuckup in their brain's vestibular sense-basically our sense of balance. Though i just sorta skimmed through it tbh

"Not being accepted into social circle"

Hmmm why do I get the feeling the documentary about us wouldn't be used to garner sympathy like it is here.

They are all so old
but on plus side they are always rdy for doggy with their ass in air

Hmmm why do I get the feeling the documentary about us wouldn't be used to garner sympathy like it is here.
probably because soyciety is run by literal psychos and mass murderers

Still SMV mogs this entire forum

Maybe not that those particular ones but yes i would date a quadrupedal femoid.

It's actually pretty brutal. At 7:00ish they start talking about how it might be a genetic neurological defect, and they get ostracized by their village for being different. Kinda relatable actually.

My guess of the cause is that its some fuckup in their brain's vestibular sense-basically our sense of balance. Though i just sorta skimmed through it tbh

Still SMV mogs this entire forum

These are civilised by Kurdish standards

Makes you think

I remember the commotion that caused that documentary. Later it was discovered that everything was false and that these people walk normally, they just faked it.

I remember the commotion that caused that documentary. Later it was discovered that everything was false and that these people walk normally, they just faked it.
lmao for real haha

knows how to wear clothes but doesnt know how to walk. makes sense :feelsclown: