Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you believe me if I told you that this is the ONLY online community where the members don’t try to bully each other?

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
The ONLY place, including every forum, website, Facebook group, WhatsApp group, etc

We are brocels. But there were some retards like mentally lost cel who tried to bully people for no reason.

Bc we can all relate to each other, we faced the same rejections, the same obstacles in life and we know what the others went through.

We are brocels. But there were some retards like mentally lost cel who tried to bully people for no reason.
those scums must cleansed

true, this place feels the only safe space

feels like i finally am where i belong

That guy was also angry to people for no reason but he was based
Based on what?
He is stupid piece of feces real life school bully who is bragging about his shit splattering every where

True, we disagree and call each other retards from time to time. But straight up bullying and witchunts are rare. Though it happen once or twice