Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you date a foid that speaks rarely

greggymex7

greggymex7

Wizard
★★★
Close to not speaking
But speaks a couple words a day

How would the date even work?

Would wife her up instantly (haha as if)
Biggest bug in women is they speak too much

Well, if she is fine with it, probably. But I wonder how communicating about complex problems would work?

Even a speaking one would be a blessing to me (despite the pain of having to listen). A quiet one would be a perfection

It would be my dream.

Only sex, no relationship. Wtf is the point of a relationship if that bitch doesnt say anything ?

I could certainly try it, it could be amazing

How are you dating her if this is the only thing you guys do that's just fwb, why would she settle for a relationship like that get a grip bro
[IMG alt="david lxmxr"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/61/61094.jpg?1707439565[/IMG]

david lxmxr

Borderline schizo​

JoinedFeb 9, 2024Posts2

[IMG alt="david lxmxr"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/61/61094.jpg?1707439565[/IMG]

david lxmxr

Borderline schizo​

JoinedFeb 9, 2024Posts2
Bro thought he ate. What is this even doing, am i missing something?

Can't even watch tik tok anymore damn, my bad that im not in my 30s bro
I’m 21. But saying “he ate” that is ultimate foid “bad bitch” lingo. No guys use that term unless they are faggots

yes I will give her everything

I’m 21. But saying “he ate” that is ultimate foid “bad bitch” lingo. No guys use that term unless they are faggots
Im the same age as you weirdo. Also maybe you should get back in your closet buddy, getting pressed so much over another guy saying "he ate" that he starts calling him gay lol.

Kinda seems like you're projecting

Only sex, no relationship. Wtf is the point of a relationship if that bitch doesnt say anything ?
Have you ever seen an oofy doofy marriage? The fact that se doesn't speak make her the perfect woman

You dont talk much do you

Im the same age as you weirdo. Also maybe you should get back in your closet buddy, getting pressed so much over another guy saying "he ate" that he starts calling him gay lol.

Kinda seems like you're projecting
“SLAYYY QUEEN :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

:lul: You are a faggot buddy

Have you ever seen an oofy doofy marriage? The fact that se doesn't speak make her the perfect woman
Just a doll at that point if we're being real. I guess that has some appeal but that aint no partner

“SLAYYY QUEEN :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

:lul: You are a faggot buddy
Thanks for that man really needed to hear that from a closeted homosexual who's not in touch with his sexuality and is so insecure with it that he starts calling the slightest femine things gay.

A lot of extremely anti gay guys are usually closeted gays did you know that?

Thanks for that man really needed to hear that from a closeted homosexual who's not in touch with his sexuality and is so insecure with it that he starts calling the slightest femine things gay.

A lot of extremely anti gay guys are usually closeted gays did you know that?
“QUEEN YOU ATE HIM UP :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

:lul:

Bro thought
Kill zoomers. Behead zoomers. Roundhouse kick a zoomer into the concrete. Slam dunk a zoomer baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy blacks. Defecate in a zoomers food. Launch zoomers into the sun. Stir fry zoomers in a wok. Toss zoomers into active volcanoes. Urinate into a zoomers gas tank. Judo throw zoomers into a wood chipper. Twist zoomers heads off. Report zoomers to the IRS. Karate chop zoomers in half. Curb stomp pregnant black zoomers. Trap zoomers in quicksand. Crush zoomers in the trash compactor. Liquefy zoomers in a vat of acid. Eat zoomers. Dissect zoomers. Exterminate zoomers in the gas chamber. Stomp zoomer skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate zoomers in the oven. Lobotomize zoomers. Mandatory abortions for zoomers. Grind zoomer fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown zoomers in fried chicken grease. Vaporize zoomers with a ray gun. Kick old zoomers down the stairs. Feed zoomers to alligators. Slice zoomers with a katana.

Kill zoomers. Behead zoomers. Roundhouse kick a zoomer into the concrete. Slam dunk a zoomer baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy blacks. Defecate in a zoomers food. Launch zoomers into the sun. Stir fry zoomers in a wok. Toss zoomers into active volcanoes. Urinate into a zoomers gas tank. Judo throw zoomers into a wood chipper. Twist zoomers heads off. Report zoomers to the IRS. Karate chop zoomers in half. Curb stomp pregnant black zoomers. Trap zoomers in quicksand. Crush zoomers in the trash compactor. Liquefy zoomers in a vat of acid. Eat zoomers. Dissect zoomers. Exterminate zoomers in the gas chamber. Stomp zoomer skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate zoomers in the oven. Lobotomize zoomers. Mandatory abortions for zoomers. Grind zoomer fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown zoomers in fried chicken grease. Vaporize zoomers with a ray gun. Kick old zoomers down the stairs. Feed zoomers to alligators. Slice zoomers with a katana.
Anime pfp guy might have lost it

If she's loyal, virgin and not too ugly.

Yes.

But hey if they let you in then they would let anyone in
HC1080 top headon 690x460

For the experience, I would.

You think so idk man youre kinda unhinged. But hey what do i know atleast im not the one hating on someone for being a less degenerate incel
whatever dude

My dream foid is a mute foid. I hate when foids shit out words from their mouths.