Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you date a foid that speaks rarely

Have you ever seen an oofy doofy marriage? The fact that se doesn't speak make her the perfect woman
I know plenty of Oofy Doofy marriages and there isnt one where they don't speak

I know plenty of Oofy Doofy marriages and there isnt one where they don't speak
And that’s the problem. They speak too much and the oofy doofies always get disrespected by their wives

And that’s the problem. They speak too much and the oofy doofies always get disrespected by their wives
True but a relationship without ANY common interests, hobbies or topics to talk about is doomed to fail

True but a relationship without ANY common interests, hobbies or topics to talk about is doomed to fail
Unless sexual attraction is in by both

is she thin becky then yessssss

Yes, that's what most guys want.

It's why I've seen autistic girls get tons of simps, because they're quiet and not a pain in the ass.

source
>i heard someone say it and it made me feel good so i took it as fact
its pretty well known man, not like it happened once. Usually if they hate gay people with a passion without a reason then they're just covering up.

Also you ignoring him calling me gay in like 5 posts as if it's a fact cause he likes calling people gay apparently

its pretty well known man, not like it happened once. Usually if they hate gay people with a passion without a reason then they're just covering up.

Also you ignoring him calling me gay in like 5 posts as if it's a fact cause he likes calling people gay apparently
its well known because everyone says it repeatedly since its le ultimate copy paste argument against anyone you disagree with

If someone is against pedophilia would you say theyre likely a pedophile?
No because its currently socially unacceptable to be a pedo.
But youll be making that same argument for "pedophobes" in 20 years because "its pretty well known"