Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious would you date a post op MtF ? [hope for curry cels]

would you date post op tranny?

• Yes

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • No

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters
ghostcell

ghostcell

Banned
-

for example like the girl in this video.

would you?

benefits
- looks like a girl
- feels like a girl probably (most girls have silicone boobs anyway)

and her BF is indian so she isnt racist or anything

eww...no.

However I guarantee you even trannies get sex and relationships 100x easier than a male chad let alone an average guy.

I would never date a tranny

eww...no.

However I guarantee you even trannies get sex and relationships 100x easier than a male chad let alone an average guy.

they look happy, and the guy isnt even ugly.

lets be honest that guy is probably 10000x more social and has 10000x more fun and happiness in his life than incels on here. we wouldn't even make a chance.

I can understand guys who like "girls" with dicks

I don't understand why you would ever like post-op though.

Disgusting literal wound, it tries to close itself up and form a scar, who would ever stick their dick in that? You already have an asshole, I just don't understand why anyone would go post-op.

this girl in the vid is post op tranny?

holy shit she looks like a 9/10 asian stacy.

Yes, if he was Charlie Somik level of trap
7e8867e0ccf444ee3e688fa26f0d1eb3.jpg
6QXrgKC.jpg
tumblr_mkoul9uU6y1rmxz13o9_500.jpg

I would date pre OP,but post OP is just too nasty imo.

incels on here would reject 8+/10 cute eye-catching level fun to be around asian girls because they were men in the past - you guys are all volcels

i havent made my mind up yet, i think i could never do it in person, but im still jealous of this guy. he must have like 0 inhibition to date a tranny like that. seems he is happy with her and probably has a fun life. just lol at our pathetic existence judging these people when we are sitting on this board on friday night

incels on here would reject 8+/10 cute eye-catching level fun to be around asian girls because they were men in the past - you guys are all volcels
I need an actual female and I would prefer a 5/10 girl over a 9/10 tranny

They are and always will be men.

Goodbye, thread

I don't understand why you would ever like post-op though.

Disgusting literal wound, it tries to close itself up and form a scar, who would ever stick their dick in that? You already have an asshole, I just don't understand why anyone would go post-op.
I hate traps. I think if I actually get tricked one day and penetrate an artificial vagina and found out about it afterwards I would feel suicidal for a long time.
Fucking gross. Much worse than anal is fucking a wound where some former incel's dick and testicles were. Horrible.

i havent made my mind up yet, i think i could never do it in person, but im still jealous of this guy. he must have like 0 inhibition to date a tranny like that. seems he is happy with her and probably has a fun life. just lol at our pathetic existence judging these people when we are sitting on this board on friday night
Tbh I wouldnt reject now that I think about it.
Not that it would ever happen lol.
As if top.tier trannies want incels.

would you trade with the guy? you would get his mindset and outlook on things while dating her
I didn't watch the video. Btw I would never do it with a post op trannie. That would be disgusting. The dick should still be intact.

miss me with that gay shit lol

But that guy looks like a such a cuck so I'm not surprised he is dating a fucking tranny lol. Also this isn't hope for curries this is just saying that the only hope for a curry is to find a fake woman (which is like a dating a man lol).

I didn't watch the video. Btw I would never do it with a post op trannie. That would be disgusting. The dick should still be intact.

the thing is - HE doesn't find it disgusting. he's happy with her. gets to walk around with a hot GF and do fun things and make funny youtube videos all the time, and she seems to love him. thats why i asked if u got his mindset would u do it?

i also agree in the fact that i couldn't date an MTF post op tranny, it would be weird. but i just admire the guy for his inhibition level- absolute zero fucks given.

seems a lot happier than most of us here

I only see two guys, faggot.
however u wanna look at it, yeah its two guys, and "she" calls herself a woman.. what do i care..

talk about questionable life choices, we spend days of our lives rotting on incels.is and feeling like crap.

atleast she managed to take steps to address her mental illness and try to live a happier life, we just gave up and rot

Notice how the guy isn't ugly. Many curries are much uglier.

As for the tranny, if a male wants to be an authetic femoid, he'd reject us too, so it doesn't matter what we think. I recall seeing threads where guys transition and they talk about how they suddenly want to get plowed by Chad. Their mind literally becomes a femoid, so all you're getting is a fucked up female.

Anyway, I'm not gonna ignore your question so hypothetically if the one in the video would let me, I'd fuck their mouth instead of a fleshlight or sex doll, but that's all I'd view this as: still incel and just coping.

Notice how the guy isn't ugly. If a male wants to be an authetic femoid, he'd reject us too, so it doesn't matter what we think. I recall seeing threads where guys transition and they talk about how they suddenly want to get plowed by Chad. Their mind literally becomes a femoid, so all you're getting is a fucked up female.

Anyway, hypothetically if the one in the video would let me, I'd fuck their mouth instead of a fleshlight or sex doll, but that's all I'd view this as: still incel and just coping.

in that case female hypergamy is more due to the fact of their unlimited options instead of their "nature"?

femoids probably feel the same way about fucking any incel as you feel about fucking the tranny - they think it's disgusting and an abominable and deplorable act they can't even see themselves doing

femoids probably feel the same way about fucking any incel as you feel about fucking the tranny - they think it's disgusting and an abominable and deplorable act they can't even see themselves doing
Do you want to tell us something, OP?

atleast she managed to take steps to address her mental illness and try to live a happier life, we just gave up and rot
>she
>getting fake tits and acting like a different gender is 'addressing your mental illness'
Smh fam.

never date or ltr, but ons if im desperate

As long as they don't sound like a man or have a dick

post op trannies are fucking nightmareishly disgusting

jfl if ur willing to sleep next to him dilating the wound where his dick should be

8f23bacfd4a1184c41ab148977124536f7d7881ef00d4bb54d96f795652afdd3.jpg

post op trannies are fucking nightmareishly disgusting

jfl if ur willing to sleep next to him dilating the wound where his dick should be

8f23bacfd4a1184c41ab148977124536f7d7881ef00d4bb54d96f795652afdd3.jpg
giphy.gif

id date a pre op tranny with short hair and flatchest