Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

would you ditch your best friend and the blackpill if you finally found a way to ascend and get married?

BilalBeta

BilalBeta

Greycel
i was best friends with a dutch first generation canadian and we were both incels. we struggled over our low status, looks, constant rejection, alienation from society, inceldom, the blackpill, etc but had other things in common like being first generation immigrants, music, gaming, similar politics, senses of humors, hobbies. i was closer to him than my sisters who are ashamed of me and never want to be seen in public around me. anyway, he met a philipina in some game. he fell in love with her, she claims to love him. honestly, i think she just wanted to ascend racially with a white man even if he is incel tier. she didn't use him for a citizenship because she was already a dual citizen with the US and the phillippines and she wants them to move back to the states instead of remaining in canada but i think the whiteness is a major factor for her. they talked online for over a year and she finally came to canada. they got married a few weeks after that. now he pretends that he was never an incel and that incels are the problem, not women. he made a group of friends with former incel white men and a former incel persian man and they all have philipina wives. they all like to post about them online. now theyre the biggest proponents of respect wahmen. my friend told me that he doesn't want to associate with me if i say anything negative about his wife or women. he said i have a negative attitude and that if i decide to work on my personality and anger issues like he did that i should have no trouble finding a wife of my own. i can't believe he did this. if i somehow found a way to get a wife tomorrow, i wouldn't do this to my friends. now i don't even have him and i am truly alone. i just want him to know that this isn't love and if she could do better she would. even if we can get wives we have to understand womens wicked nature and never abandon our brothers.

Last edited:

i was best friends with a dutch first generation canadian and we were both incels. we struggled over our low status, looks, constant rejection, alienation from society, inceldom, the blackpill, etc but had other things in common like being first generation immigrants, music, gaming, similar politics, senses of humors, hobbies. i was closer to him than my sisters who are ashamed of me and never want to be seen in public around me. anyway, he met a philipina in some game. he fell in love with her, she claims to love him. honestly, i think she just wanted to ascend racially with a white man even if he is incel tier. she didn't use him for a citizenship because she was already a dual citizen with the US and the phillippines and she wants them to move back to the states instead of remaining in canada but i think the whiteness is a major factor for her. they talked online for over a year and she finally came to canada. they got married a few weeks after that. now he pretends that he was never an incel and that incels are the problem, not women. he made a group of friends with former incel white men and a former incel persian man and they all have philipina wives. they all like to post about them online. now theyre the biggest proponents of respect wahmen. my friend told me that he doesn't want to associate with me if i say anything negative about his wife or women. he said i have a negative attitude and that if i decide to work on my personality and anger issues like he did that i should have no trouble finding a wife of my own. i can't believe he did this. if i somehow found a way to get a wife tomorrow, i wouldn't do this to my friends. now i don't even have him and i am truly alone. i just want him to know that this isn't love and if she could do better she would. even if we can get wives we have to understand womens wicked nature and never abandon our brothers.
Your friend will get cucked sooner or later. Don't help him when he dies. And you have us, for what its worth. We really need irl meetups.

Since im not really closecto my friends I would ditch, if I had an incel best friend roommate who would cope with me and we would both die incels id stay with him, bros before hoes

never really had a legitimate best friend

I don't know , probably not

Brutal story , I wish she cheats on him with every single white men she sees

My best friend already ditched me so yeah I would.

In most cases I'd say yes, but this woman sounds like a bitch tbh.

No,absolutely not, you can not throw the black pill, that is impossible, if you can return to being a bluepiller it is because you never swallowed the black pill , your friend never really realized anything, he was just frustrated, a real blackpiller knows that even if he gets sex and women, reality will never change. It will always be determined by your genetics, your status and your money, nothing more.

I don't have a best friend but if I did I wouldn't ditch him. And i wouldn't marry a foid even if I somehow miraculously got to ascend. I'd date the cunt but still keep my incel bros.

I would never date a noodlewhore.

I don’t have a best friend, but honestly your best friend sounds like a fucking retard. Any healthy white guy can get a Filipino chick, you literally have to beat off old Filipino single mothers with a stick if you make a dating profile as a white guy. I see 50 year old bald white dudes slaying everyday.

The problem is most guys don’t want a ugly gook, don’t want a single mother and don’t want to get cucked once she finds out that she has hundreds of white guys to choose from in the West.

Being proud of getting a Filipino as a white guy is like being proud that you can drink water, anybody can do it.

I don’t have a best friend, but honestly your best friend sounds like a fucking retard. Any healthy white guy can get a Filipino chick, you literally have to beat off old Filipino single mothers with a stick if you make a dating profile as a white guy. I see 50 year old bald white dudes slaying everyday.

The problem is most guys don’t want a ugly gook, don’t want a single mother and don’t want to get cucked once she finds out that she has hundreds of white guys to choose from in the West.

Being proud of getting a Filipino as a white guy is like being proud that you can drink water, anybody can do it.

Is it really that easy for white guys to get filipino chicks? My dad wasn't an ugly incel or low value male when he got with my mom. I always wondered what he saw in her though. She was ugly even when young. His first white wife was actually attractive. Filipinos are subhuman.

I don’t have a best friend
And ill never ascend
But I’d do anything so I guess the answer to your question is yes

No,absolutely not, you can not throw the black pill, that is impossible, if you can return to being a bluepiller it is because you never swallowed the black pill , your friend never really realized anything, he was just frustrated, a real blackpiller knows that even if he gets sex and women, reality will never change. It will always be determined by your genetics, your status and your money, nothing more.
The bluepill is a sweet embrace of pleasant lies

The bluepill is a sweet embrace of pleasant lies
The bluepill is what keeps many alive, the blackpill is not for everyone, the morons will never accept things as they really are. In my case I prefer hurtful truths to comforting lies, at least I die knowing the truth

Is it really that easy for white guys to get filipino chicks? My dad wasn't an ugly incel or low value male when he got with my mom. I always wondered what he saw in her though. She was ugly even when young. His first white wife was actually attractive. Filipinos are subhuman.
I guarantee you that every white guy on this forum that isn’t obviously deformed, diseased or a complete autist could get a gook. The problem is getting the money to move to SEA or at least stay long term. It’s also over for guys like me that are diseased beyond redemption.

I’ve seen enough evidence first hand to believe this.

It's just another case of a low value male lucking into a relationship and clinging on like grim death. It sounds like the friendship is done either way, either he will kick your ass to the curb for disrespecting women, or you'll drift apart because he spends all his time with his wife.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back