Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you fuck a kind 5/10 Becky or an obnoxious 8/10 Stacy?

• Thread starter speedtypingincel
  • Start date

Who?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nice foids dont exist it's all a virtue signaling style. if ur talking like a genuine nice ugly foid in a dream reality thats actually attracted to me then yes I would fuck her over the obnoxious stacy

5/10 becky SMV moggs all males. 5/10 male is on this forum TBH.

If you mean fuck and not date, yeah I’ll fuck the Stacy. Pump and dump.

Hmmm... let's assume you're at work. And there's 2 women there, one obnoxious stacy and one kind becky. You talk to them enough just so you can work with them. And then you hit on one, who would it be?
A tough choice but I'd have to go with Becky for now, since she’d be more pleasant.

Kind Becky and not even close, because I despise obnoxious people.
Plus I’d probably want to date kind Becky and do stuff other than sex. Stacy I’ll just pump and dump and tell her to fuck off.

I hate obnoxious people and the Stacy would more than likely call rape if I did so much as to mildly upset her. If Becky was kind she wouldn’t do that and would probably cuddle after sex for a few minutes.

It it's just fucking (sexual intercourse [coitus]) then the more attractive one

I am very confident that i will actually have to make such a decision before i die...

if its pure sex,i'll fuck the stacy,but i'd have sex with both

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back