Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you go on a date with a foid if it asked you to go with it to a Holocaust museum?

Would you go on a date to a Holocaust museum?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
Let’s say the foid is attractive to you, it may or may not be a Jew.

I would say yes. I get to go on a date for the first time in my life, I have an interest in history and I assume this foid would too and I potentially get sex.

A lot of brocels really hate Jews here though, even more than me (which is surprising). So I am curious of the response.

No. I also wouldn't go to any "Holodomor"-related event.

I've never had a date.

dont like kikes but dont care history is fond to me and i've never had a date.

Volcel if you wouldn’t.

What about if it was guaranteed sex and relationship with the foid?
Nothing positive is guaranteed in life, especially both things you mention here. Just saying.

No. Not a fan of history. And certainly not a fan of museums. Plus if that's her idea of a first date then nothing good can vome out of it

I would go and laugh in Anne Frank's Jew face

I been to a holocaust museum because of a school trip years ago and no I wouldn’t it would get boring pretty quickly

if the food is good looking

Would she suck you off while lamenting the 6 millions? :ahegao::feelsohh:

You're a volcel if you say no.

I would go on a date with a foid if it invited me to a waste treatment plant to go pearl-diving. At this point I'd take practically anything I could get my hands on, but the only rule is that it has to at least pretend to be attracted to me.

Yes
I'm an antisemite but it would still be interesting to visit anyway

yes, why not? i can feign like i care

And id bring a calculator

She will suck you off 6 million times.
Sucking me off 6 million times in such a small time frame?
Well it's not I am saying it didn't happen but... 6 million? That sounds way too many, honestly. It's almost like there are people who want to exaggerate the numbers.

Of course! I don't give a shit about dead kikes.

Sucking me off 6 million times in such a small time frame?
Well it's not I am saying it didn't happen but... 6 million? That sounds way too many, honestly. It's almost like there are people who want to exaggerate the numbers.
It's all in the math bro. If she sucks you off once every 5 minutes how long would it take to suck you off muh 6 million times?

Not sure what is the stranger part of this scenario.... me having a date, or the Holocaust Museum being the venue for it.

Of course I would not say no to a woman showing interest in spending time with me.
But I would go in with little expectation, because... the Holocaust Museum, wtf? It's not exactly romantic or uplifting.

It's all in the math bro. If she sucks you off once every 5 minutes how long would it take to suck you off muh 6 million times?
That would require 500000 hours or 20833 days... also known as 57 years. It's just not possible that she would su- [Comment was deleted by the American government]

yes and i’ll fuck her right in front of the anne frank exhibit

Yes I'd like to see the human lamp shades and bars of soap.

Yes I'd like to see the human lamp shades and bars of soap.
0A7BDB11 4F70 4F30 BDAB CEF11F6CF482

Id chuckle for a bit then get bored of both the museum and her

....as long as the museum wasn't spreading any misinformation and reporting accurately on the holocaust (that 300,000 jews died to war torn germany's insufficient supply lines and not 6 gorizillion died from zyklon b)

Lots of volcels here, I would go to hell for that date

Yes so I can explain to her it how it was a hoax :feelsautistic:

Literally why not?

We visit made-up places like Disney world all the time, why not the holocaust museum?'

We visit made-up places like Disney world all the time, why not the holocaust museum?'
:yes:

ngl, it would be interesting to see what kikes like @Broly have to say about the holocaust

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back