Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you go to hell for 100 years if it meant being reborn as Gigachad after it was up?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date

Hell for a century, GigaChad for life

• Yes

Votes: 24 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 16 40.0%

• Total voters
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
Just for the sake of conversation, Let's say it 100% does exist and it's just as bad as they say it is. A lake of fire, would being reincarnated as a GigaChad be worth it?

Absolutely.
Put up a poll, gaycel.

No believe it or not because you have confirmation that Hell does in fact exist and after a life of degeneracy as a giga chad you would just go right back.

Yes for sure

No believe it or not because you have confirmation that Hell does in fact exist and after a life of degeneracy as a giga chad you would just go right back.
Good point tbh

religion is a giga cope,
bad in islam: sex outside of marriage, eat pork, drink alcohol,
Good in islam: cut peoples heads off, stone adulterers to death, suicide bombs, shout allahackbar!! ten thousand times,

100 years ? Not sure ıf it will worth it.
10 years ? Of course

I wouldn't be able to withstand that much torture. I'd rather just fucking die.

I am already living in hell

No unless you live as GigaChad forever

For eternity this time. I also feel like it seems worth it from the outside but ones you experience actually being there you would regret it regardless of the delayed gratification

Nah, genuinely hate this existence and world. Really don't wanna go for a second round once this shit is over. However life as a GigaChad would probably be heaven on earth...

I am already living in hell

This is nothing compared to actual physical torture. Id rather keep LDARing for another 60 years than being lit up alive for even 30 seconds let alone 100 years JFL.

Username checks out.

Would I be raped in hell ? If no, yes, if yes, no

No it ain’t worth it

This is nothing compared to actual physical torture. Id rather keep LDARing for another 60 years than being lit up alive for even 30 seconds let alone 100 years JFL.

Username checks out.
This is psychological torture. GTFO greycel.

hell for a century then gigachad for a century

im already 22years through the hell!
Would I be raped in hell ? If no, yes, if yes, no

truly something the king of virginity would say

religion is a giga cope,
Good in islam: cut peoples heads off, stone adulterers to death, suicide bombs, shout allahackbar!! ten thousand times,
Well I can’t have sex but I love pork and alcohol to cope

GIgachad for a day >>>> 1000 years in hell

This is psychological torture. GTFO greycel.

Psychological torture is kindergarten level. Physical torture is the fucking Olympics. There's absolutely no comparison lol.

who the fuck would say no? 100 years of suffering but there is no permanent damage, as soon as you are born as chad it will al be worth it ofcourse. Honestly I think the time being in Hell wouldnt even matter aslong as its not infintiy because time is relative

religion is a giga cope,
Lol, exactly. Plus, Indians aren't allowed to eat beef. I could without pork easily, but I like beef too much

High IQ.

/THREAD

Pretty much. High IQ

If you knew what hell was like, you wouldn't want to spend one second there.

I already live in hell.