Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you grape a drunk foid in GTA ?

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
As long as you don't leave behind any evidence, you're golden. Don't gotta worry about shit. Most of them are too dumb anyways, they'll just wake up in a dark alley and get on with their day.

The Answer Yes GIF by mmhmmsocial

I cant wait for GTA 6 release, i would absolutely grape and molest a drunk foid in GTA 6 but i will make sure the foid enjoys it at least

it's too risky, rape kits have the ability to collect DNA evidence

As long as you don't leave behind any evidence, you're golden. Don't gotta worry about shit. Most of them are too dumb anyways, they'll just wake up in a dark alley and get on with their day.
Sadly I wouldn't even know how to. I mean, think of it. Even when she is drunk, she could scream - what would you do in that case and she could still hit you or bite you. Imagine if you try to force her to give you a BJ but then she just bites your cock off. Or you try to force her to kiss you but she bites your tongue off. I think she could do that even when drunk. And if you would try to cuddle she would just push you away, so you couldn't even have fulfilling sex, so it's not worth a lot.

Sure

I Wonder what would Happen If law was removed , for even only 1 Day.

Shit would Break Loose Most likely

Just grope. Not rape.

Sadly I wouldn't even know how to. I mean, think of it. Even when she is drunk, she could scream - what would you do in that case and she could still hit you or bite you. Imagine if you try to force her to give you a BJ but then she just bites your cock off. Or you try to force her to kiss you but she bites your tongue off. I think she could do that even when drunk. And if you would try to cuddle she would just push you away, so you couldn't even have fulfilling sex, so it's not worth a lot.

Actual grape no, maybe Just grope

Yes, then dissolve her in a barrel of acid (in GTA),

I'll make her eat all the eggs

If you feel like there are surveillance cameras where you are, don't do it.