Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you have sex with a 15 year old?

• Thread starter WawelDragon1683
  • Start date

Would you?

• Yes

Votes: 71 77.2%
  • No

Votes: 21 22.8%

• Total voters
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Let's say a good looking 15 year old girl wanted to fuck you, would you be willing?

no shit, its a prime jb

Not even trying anymore.

Attachments

• 0DFABF21-99D6-4DFA-8EDC-F51AA70FF0F0.jpeg
    0DFABF21-99D6-4DFA-8EDC-F51AA70FF0F0.jpeg
    35.8 KB · Views: 83
The real question is why wouldn’t you?

if I was still 15yo sure :feelzez:

Hello, FBIcels out there. How are you today?

Volcel if the AoC is equal or below 15 in your country and you say no.

Volcel if the AoC is equal or below 15 in your country and you say no.
It's so retarded that people freak out about fucking legal foids. How arrogant do you have to be to decide that your personal beliefs are more important than the government and society as a whole? Even moreso when it's an 18+ woman and people call the guy pedo if he exceeds a certain age. I've been emotionally and mentally mature since middle school, why the fuck are normies claiming people aren't mature until they're 30+? Are they really that low IQ that they don't consider themselves an adult until they have one foot in the grave?

It's so retarded that people freak out about fucking legal foids. How arrogant do you have to be to decide that your personal beliefs are more important than the government and society as a whole? Even moreso when it's an 18+ woman and people call the guy pedo if he exceeds a certain age. I've been emotionally and mentally mature since middle school, why the fuck are normies claiming people aren't mature until they're 30+? Are they really that low IQ that they don't consider themselves an adult until they have one foot in the grave?
The worst part is considering young foids able to fuck guys their age but not older men. This makes no sense whatsoever. Either you're old enough to make your own decisions and have sex with whoever you want or you aren't. Everything works like that, why sex is different? A: feminist nonsensical stuff because old hags felt jealous or men their age going for younger, prettier foids.

Hello, Glowies

Glows in the dark like a fucking lampyrid.

Id ravage her asshole. (18 btw DRScels)

if she is above the legal age of wherever i am ofc yes i would go as low as 14

Jesus is ok with fornication as long as it is ok with the police?
No, it's still a sin. But if you refuse to have sex with her due to religious reasons this is also volceldom. Volceldom isn't something necessarily bad, it isn't a derogatory term. I wish I was a volcel instead of incel, but I'm too perverted, high T and romantic, so it's hard for me.

I'd have sex with any foid who looked minimally attractive to me, I don't care what their age is:feelsLSD:

Total: 85 (Incels: 36, Bluepillers: 49)

The worst part is considering young foids able to fuck guys their age but not older men. This makes no sense whatsoever. Either you're old enough to make your own decisions and have sex with whoever you want or you aren't. Everything works like that, why sex is different? A: feminist nonsensical stuff because old hags felt jealous or men their age going for younger, prettier foids.
The stigma comes with the pushed narrative that older men are taking advantage of a young ‘innocent’ maidens feelings is taken to an absurd level.

Consent should simply be based around if the two parties are okay with it during the time it’s happening, as it should be, it government should not get involved. Letting the foid decide what it is afterwards is the main problem with the modern take on the issue.

Even as a teenager I was into mid to late 20s women. But now Im 23 myself and the fantasy faded. FUCK
View attachment 418653
True, the ‘milf’ or mommy gf factor dies off quick once you’re older. Sometimes I still crave a loving foid but that fantasy died off more and more as I just delved into the blackpill.

Trainspotting begbie

True, the ‘milf’ or mommy gf factor dies off quick once you’re older. Sometimes I still crave a loving foid but that fantasy died off more and more as I just delved into the blackpill.
Yeah at one point you gotta grow up and find out that love between homies is the only thing you will ever get

No, of course not, I'm not a pervert.

It's legal for me so why not

Bluepillers: 72

also no because I don’t wanna get metoo’d in the future

if she is above the legal age of wherever i am ofc yes i would go as low as 14

Similar. However it depends on how well mature she is. I don't fuck kids. But if her body and mind is one of an adult then I dont see why not. Think about it. only 100 years ago this was totally acceptable. What's the difference morally speaking, not legally, from an 18 year old fucking an 80 year old. But in some areas an 18 year old fucking a 15 year old is illegal.

Last edited:
age of consent on shitzil is 14, hell yeah i would motherfuckers, you fbiniggers can suck my dick

It's illegal here
I ain't going jail over that shit

No way officer.

I most certainly would not complete my biological goal of impregnating a female in her prime.

20200711 080502

anybody with cheese pizza browsing this thread is .3333333333 IQ

Ban anyone who says no on the spot

If you say no you’re a faggot