Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you have sex with a 15 year old?

• Thread starter WawelDragon1683
  • Start date

Would you?

• Yes

Votes: 71 77.2%
  • No

Votes: 21 22.8%

• Total voters
I said no because I know the glowies are watching

Can they see who voted in the poles?

Either way, you still basically confessed that the answer is actually yes.

Glowniggers are voting yes too. fucking hypocrites.

Can they see who voted in the poles?

Either way, you still basically confessed that the answer is actually yes.

Glowniggers are voting yes too. fucking hypocrites.
They only voted yes in a pathetic attempt to fit in with us.

I made the voting private so people wouldn't cuck out and say no but you still cucked out anyway. Good job.

I made the voting private so people wouldn't cuck out and say no but you still cucked out anyway. Good job.
Yes, it's truly private and NOBODY including our glowie admin can't see it! Cuck.

Yes, it's truly private and NOBODY including our glowie admin can't see it! Cuck.
You're the cuck faggot. Afraid of some imaginary threat. Go suck on your mothers tits, you're clearly not ready for real life.

How big of a cuck you are?
You are literally this triggered over someone voting "no". You are a giga-autist. Calm the fuck down and get your pacifier. I know you have pacifiers kiddie fucker.

Glowie, Glowie, give me blowie.
Filthy feds are all below me.
Light the threads like Waco kids,
Waiting 'till they let you blow the lid.

Search and scrape to justify
Setting SWAT on Incel guys.
Tongue my asshole FBI,
My ancestors will smile when I die.

You could be looking for terrorists.
Take out Antifa or purge Isis.
Instead you sit with dick in hand,
Scrolling here until you're banned.

Glowniggers are welcome to go ER
Pouring from those big black cars.
Take your rage out on Chad and Stacey,
Instead of these humble incels, maybe?

You are literally this triggered over someone voting "no". You are a giga-autist. Calm the fuck down and get your pacifier. I know you have pacifiers kiddie fucker.
Being into 15 year olds = kiddie fucker

FBIcels getting dedicated

Go away glowie. You're either a glowie or a kiddie fucker. Only a kiddie fucker would get so MAD over someone voting "no" over such an useless vote like this.
Not even close on both accusations. Keep coping.

Not even close on both accusations. Keep coping.
Keep getting upset over an useless vote that doesn't mean anything except make glowies and IT fap furiously. This is nothing but IT bait. Faggot.

bluepillers: 76 :feelskek:

Keep your hands where I can see them and get on the ground

I am 18 years old so it is legal with romeo and juliet laws.

Let's say a good looking 15 year old girl wanted to fuck you, would you be willing?
If it were legal? Sure. I belive I could be a responsible lover and do not believe in inherent harm. But not when it's below the age of consent and a crime to do so.

Breaking the law could lead to me getting sodomized niggers for the next decade so I would probably be too high-inhib to reciprocate.

If she was insistent though and threatened to falsely accuse me of rape if I didn't fuck her though, then I might possibly falter out of fear in my desire to be law-abiding.

Kind of like if someone strapped a bomb to your skull and told you to rob an ATM or they'd blow you up, you'd probably go rob that bank.

I believe the "defense of duress" would apply in such a situation.

Given that this would be under coercion she would be raping me. I would be one of those rape victims too scared to name their accusers for fear of ramifications.

In a fairer world, it would be harder for mid-teen girls to rape post-teen men because they could not use false accusations as a weapon to coerce them into breaking the law.

The ability to ruin men's lives easily is a loaded gun in the hands of all foids leading to many abuses.

WTF, no, she is literally a child :soy:

Nah it's immoral.

And illegal of course but then people get in trouble for chatting to 17 year olds online whilst in some countries the age of consent is 14 or probably younger, so who knows what the law is all about.

If I was a teenager sure.

this kind of thread yet again... for the umpteenth time, nice try, alphabet boy :feelsUgh:

slow couple of months at the department? Lacking on the quota?

With the condition that I couldn't get Chris Hansenned, yes.

Tales from Incels.co: polls like this are low iq

Why yes officer I would

No because I don't want to go to jail.

Nah, I wouldn't do well in prison. I like to sleep in.

Full 48

JFL at glowie tryhards