Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you have sex with a girl, but she's part demon so will eat right after you are done?

Would you do it?

• Total voters
AlexAnguish

AlexAnguish

Veteran
★★★★
Just imagine the hottest girl in the world to you. You can fuck her, but you die right after.

No
My life is much more valuable than even the best pussy in da world

Volcel if you wouldnt

Or I’d just shoot her in the head after i coom

2 birds with one stone

Or I’d just shoot her in the head after i coom
based and gutspilled

f01f5aa5cfeb91e95e542b1b3561d1b2.png

yes that sounds hot

You're an idiot if you think the pleasure of sex outweighs the pain of being eaten. After you cum, you will not want to be eaten. And the only reason male animals allow themselves to be eaten after sex is because they trust that the female animal will have a baby with their genes, and they're giving up their body to help the baby grow stronger. If that's not going to happen for sure (a half-demon, half-you baby), it's not worth it, and female demons are often males in disguise, basically trannies.

If she's a demon then that means the possibility of a heaven exists.

I'm not eternally damning my soul for some hole.

Fuck that. Nope

Gorilla 0190 1

Maybe if I was a virgin at 40 or 50.

just dying sounds nice right about now but sure the demon is even better
You're an idiot if you think the pleasure of sex outweighs the pain of being eaten. After you cum, you will not want to be eaten. And the only reason male animals allow themselves to be eaten after sex is because they trust that the female animal will have a baby with their genes, and they're giving up their body to help the baby grow stronger. If that's not going to happen for sure (a half-demon, half-you baby), it's not worth it, and female demons are often males in disguise, basically trannies.
she snaps your neck you die instantly

maby maby. depends on if she eats me before or after killing me and how painful it would be ngl
just dying sounds nice right about now but sure the demon is even better

she snaps your neck you die instantly

maby maby. depends on if she eats me before or after killing me and how painful it would be ngl

View attachment 414553
Cannibalism inspires horror in men but not in women, because it comes naturally to females in the animal kingdom.

This anime is designed for men, who feel terror at watching this scene, but a foid watching it will think she is watching a fun, slice-of-life comedy like Hitoribocchi No OO Seikatsu.

The problem is some males of various female-cannibalistic species (of which human beings are one, though laws have made it difficult in practice) have such a high desire for sex that it overrides their logical survival instinct.

Look how many people voted yes in this poll, even though it would mean their existence ends in great pain, and think about how cucked and foid-worshiping it is to sacrifice your existence for the momentary pleasure of sex. There's nothing more cucked than being killed by a woman as a man; being killed should happen in battle or against a formidable enemy, not a foid.

No, i dont get why i should say yes to that.

Id rather fuck a foid then eat some of her meat

Sex and I don't have to rope?

Sign me up, and OP is weirdly obsessed with these succubi.

Where are you getting that from the original post?
he said you 'die right after' which sounded quick and painless to me
There's nothing more cucked than being killed by a woman as a man
idk. think about it you get to 1. ascend with gigastacy 2. you die and you don't have to kill yourself. killing yourself is very shameful

my fat cock up your ass nigga