Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather be a White woman or an Asian guy?

Would you rather be a White woman or an Asian guy?

• White woman

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • Asian guy

Votes: 13 40.6%

• Total voters
NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
vote on the poll

White woman get treated much better

but I would never want to be a woman

What type of question is this? I'd love to have my life on tutorial mode

What type of question is this? I'd love to have my life on tutorial mode

but you could also get beaten up or raped, and there's nothing you'd be able to do to defend yourself

White Woman, it couldn't hurt to be privileged

maybe an asian guy, I don't want to get fucked

tranny thread

This forum is turning tranny. :feelspuke:

Asexuel white woman

but you could also get beaten up or raped, and there's nothing you'd be able to do to defend yourself
Still a good trade for a privileged life. Also most male violence is against other males, not females. So it’s more likely to get beaten up as a man. Facts that feminists don’t like

Last edited:
What type of Asian are we talking about? What country would I be living in?

could get raped
Still a good trade for a privileged life. That’s like saying I don’t want to be rich bc I am afraid somebody would rob me

everybody who wants to be a white woman is a tranny and should be banned. wtf :lul:

i dont want to be a fuckin bitch and get fucked in the ass like you
you'd rather be rice, study and work your whole life and get nothing in return?

Living life as a woman is a lottery ticket, especially as a privileged white woman. Pretty much zero evolutionary pressure, if you don't want to work you don't have to, you can do no wrong as a woman and you'll be pampered and coddled everywhere you go. Sure life as a woman has also its cons but its not like living as a male in the 2000's, women have it so much better and they don't even realize it. That's how deep the privilege goes. As a man you are human doing who isn't supposed to have feelings nor complain, as a woman you are a valued human being with feelings and your opinions matter.

Still a good trade for a privileged life. Also most male violence is against other males, not females. So it’s more likely to get beaten up as man. Facts that feminists don’t like
This one is true, women not putting themselves in dangerous situations have zero chance to get hurt.

Aggressive dickheads will always attack weaker male to dick measures himself, as a guy you can get beaten up for looking in the wrong direction. Police and military will also beat up male suspects or protesters.

Even at rape I would argue males have higher chance of being sexually abused/raped because fags and pedos go for male kids more and little girls are more guarded than boys. There are many rape cases in male only spaces like churches, military, prisons that are kept in secret because of the stigma and people would laugh in the face of the male rape victim.

Asians have greater brain volume.

Assuming I keep my mind, I would definitely choose to be a lesbian white foid lmao. Privilegied and still not fucked by men. Not a tranny lol.

If I don't get to keep my mind then asian male. Wouldn't take the risk of being fucked my men :feelspuke:

Why would anyone pick being an asian guy lmao, a white female if even mildly attractive has so much power.

Gay thread, I would never fantasize about being a woman

Any type of Asian men. :feelsYall: