Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather be NT with horrible social skills or atypical with good social skills

Which one

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you cant be NT with horrible social skills

you cant be NT with horrible social skills
You can be if you are selectively introverted or sheltered for some reason or another... :feelsjuice:

But it depends on how bad my "atypicalness" is, if I do have good social skills. :feelshehe:

you can be an autistic mastermind

You dumbass. NT means good social skills

autistic people can have insanely good social skills if they learn how to emulate such behavior, especially if its comorbid with psychopathy or schizophrenia that makes you giga low-inhib. You could manipulate the entire conversation like a chess board

No, it means you have no social disabilities; autists can still reasonably appear socially capable yet are still capped by their non-NTness. :feelsjuice:

Atypical psychopath with good social skills

Being NT means you won't be seen as a complete alien by people. Autists are always seen as weird, regardless of how polite or confident they are. It's our innate mannerisms. People write us as off as freaks within seconds of meeting/hearing us.

You're better off as a introverted and shy NT.

Not mutually exclusive.

Being NT means you won't be seen as a complete alien by people. Autists are always seen as weird, regardless of how polite or confident they are. It's our innate mannerisms. People write us as off as freaks within seconds of meeting/hearing us.

You're better off as a introverted and shy NT.

B-brutal

i'd like to see @Zer0/∞ commenting on this nonse