Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather be outed as an incel or have people falsely assume you're gay?

Would you rather be outed as an incel or have people falsely assume you're gay?

• outed as incel(people will know you're subhuman)

Votes: 58 73.4%
  • have people believe you're gay(seen as volcel but also as a fag)

Votes: 21 26.6%

• Total voters
kohlcel

kohlcel

Officer
★★★★
Would you rather be outed as an incel or have people falsely assume you're gay? The latter would mean you're perceived as volcel rather than a subhuman who can't get laid but at the same time you'd be seen as a faggot. It comes down to subhuman vs faggot.

Both happened to me already

Outed as an Incel

girls many times called me gay

You're seen as subhuman because of the way you look not based on what people know about you. If normies think you're a member of I.N.C.E.L they'll certainly think even less of you but it's not like they ever thought highly of trucels to begin with. Regarding women, literally nothing changes they just have a reason to despise you that's deemed entirely uncontroverisal in polite society now.

My family used to ask if I'm gay due to never having a gf, but others outside of the family knew I was subhuman. These days my family have generally stopped asking.

Some, especially older, people think I am gay because there is never a woman around me.

Some, especially older, people think I am gay because there is never a woman around me.

It's because Boomers cannot fathom that a guy who looks anything close to normal is unable to get a girlfriend, because back in their day, only guys who were noticeably uglier-than-average struggled.

Would you rather be outed as an incel or have people falsely assume you're gay? The latter would mean you're perceived as volcel rather than a subhuman who can't get laid but at the same time you'd be seen as a faggot. It comes down to subhuman vs faggot.

OP is a moron if they thought the results would even be close.

It's far more shameful to have your inceldom denied AND to have normies think you love cock, than to force those normies to accept the truth that they are literally meters away from an actual incel.

Being perceived as gay is cringe for you and makes normies feel more comfortable. Do we want comfortable normies, or the cringe? Obviously not.

It's because Boomers cannot fathom that a guy who looks anything close to normal is unable to get a girlfriend, because back in their day, only guys who were noticeably uglier-than-average struggled.
Yeah, I don't have any major deformation, I am just unattractive and have low social skills and women don't want that.

After prolonged inceldom they will think that you're gay anyway.

It usually goes like this

''So I never see you with any women, are you gay?

This is how far women are behind the times. They think every sub-5 is swimming in other sub-5 women.

The truth is sub-5 women are being tossed around by chad-lites.

For normal functioning or blending in society, you definitely dont wanna be identified as an incel. It would be far more degrading and less beneficial than being assumed as gay.

I let them know I'm a incel. Because inceldom is based on looks and NTness, it won't change a single shit whether I admit it or not...so I admit it to see if I can get some brocels as frens.

Its better to be an incel than a faggot

One foid at uni already called me incel so I'll take the first one.

Better gray than gay

Both happened to me already
i live in rural usa. boomers are conservative, zoomers are fags. being labeled as either would be a death sentence, so it doesn't make a difference.

It's better to be alone than being around others. Away from all the mass delusions and dogma.

My family used to ask if I'm gay due to never having a gf, but others outside of the family knew I was subhuman. These days my family have generally stopped asking.
Never had that issue since I have like a million kpop foid posters in my room.

Outed as an incel for sure. It already sorta happened when I was still at work, so.. whatever. Besides, I'd rather be feared than mocked.

People already assume i’m gay

It will be the last straw for me if the same retards who don’t want to touch me with a ten foot pole, assume that I’m gay, I will be enraged to dimensions.

Being gay is beneficial in current soyciety. Some people falsely pretend to be LGBTQIwhateverfuvk since it boosts their oppression spec.

The majority/large minority of young men are incels (in denial).
So of course I'd say I can't get a gf.
The question should be:

Would you rather have your incels.is account leaked to normies or have people falsely assume you're gay?​

who the fuck want to be outed as a fucking Faggot i'm an incel and thats what i am and im proud by ppl knowing what i am

FUCK FAGGOTs

When you're ugly, no one assumes you're a faggot.

Both happened to me, brutal

i live in rural usa. boomers are conservative, zoomers are fags. being labeled as either would be a death sentence, so it doesn't make a difference.
people assume you are a fag because you are an incel who is never seen with women.

In this gay faggot society being a gay faggot is better than being a nobel prize winner and being a child molester is better than being a virgin but I'd rather be incel because it's based and countercultural

My cunt of a mother already thinks I am a fag

I was called gay all the times due to my small frame.

Being gay is beneficial in current soyciety. Some people falsely pretend to be LGBTQIwhateverfuvk since it boosts their oppression spec.
Exactly you can LARP as a gay and get all benefits of LGBTQIA2k+++ agenda. You can even get close to fiods because they wouldn't presive you as dangerous but as cute gey-friend.

people can tell you are incel just by looking at u if not then ur a fakecel jfl at this poll

People already know I'm a subhuman incel by looking at me

Outed as an incel all the way. I don't want to be a faggot.

Everybody already thinks I'm gay.

Incel pride world wide. Imagine not letting people know that you're a repulsive virgin