Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you sacrfice your sense of taste for a girlfriend ?

would you do it ?

• yes

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • no

Votes: 19 51.4%

• Total voters
Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
You'll get a good looking HTB girlfriend with a good personality who won't cheat on you but in order to get her you will permanently lose your sense of taste and sense of smell. Would you accept the offer or is the sacrifice too big for you ?

Only if I own her 100 percent and she has no will of her own, like android wife.

But chad gets to keep his taste and smell, chad gets to savor different foods and drinks, bullshit
Chad gets the foids attention when he enters the room

I wouldn't sacrifice anything for a foid, they won't even sacrifice anything for me

Yea i would. I eat tasteless bland food with no spices every day. I hate spicy food. I remember when i lost my sense of taste and smell during the plandemic and it still felt good to drink raw milk and eat food even though it didn't taste anything. Only slaves care about taste.

Yes, so I drink easier without tasting it

I lost my smell and taste when I had corona and it was pretty depressing, eating felt like a chore. I wouldn't want to ever lose them both permanently.

Type of shit is that no bitch is worth me sacrificing anything

Only if I own her 100 percent and she has no will of her own, like android wife.
Yes. I'm not giving two of my senses for some bitchy manipulative foid who will undermine me at every turn.

Probably not because I eat to cope.

Yea i would. I eat tasteless bland food with no spices every day. I hate spicy food. I remember when i lost my sense of taste and smell during the plandemic and it still felt good to drink raw milk and eat food even though it didn't taste anything. Only slaves care about taste.
only slaves care about taste? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: this is peak redpill content, why would you torture yourself with eating only trash bland food especially while being incel

only slaves care about taste? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: this is peak redpill content, why would you torture yourself with eating only trash bland food especially while being incel
Because people who are addicted to spicy food are also addicted to junkfood like chips. They have a dopamine deficiency. It's a very typical normie behaviour to eat spicy every single day. Everyone i know eats spicy. It's only me who loves bland food. Even the normies who suffer from IBS and chrons eats spicy and will never cure because they care so much about muh spices.

EDIT: They also get really mad when i confront them about it in real life, how salt and spices are bad for you.

Last edited:
i dont care about taste or smell so I would

So you can sniff and eat her pussy without having the fesikh smell or rotten chad cum :feelscomfy:

I already lost my sense of taste before due to imbalanced hormones and low testosterone and COVID.

and no i wouldn’t retard

The godfather is coming back soon boyos

BUT THEN HOW WOULD I ENJOY EATING HER

Fakecel if you wouldn't. I would sacrifice my ears too.

Could be a super power in a way.
Eat more healthy and immune to bad smells.

Depends is she a teenage virgin stacy?

This is a complete disrespect for yourself as you have give something priceless for something someone else got for free

no to be honest that seems like a huge hoop to go through just to get gf which chad gets for free

People who have gotten their taste fucked up from covid::cool:

I already lost my sense of smell fuck it why wouldn't I trade tasting my burger for a loyal gf