[LifeFuel] WoWcels, this is your chance to ascend.

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
★★★★
12d 23h 3m
As The Burning Crusade is coming closer, I thought I would make a post about this for you WoWcels trying to ascend. Blizzard will again display the arena ladder publicly on their website, meaning that you will be able to get a lot of attention if you get rank 1 on your server/battlegroup. I personally know a few ricecels who had girls fly over to them simply because of their e-fame as multi-rank 1 players and were able to fuck high tier white beckies/low tier stacies.

Not only will you have tons of attention from girls and sweaty nerds, but you will also be able to make a fuck ton of money. If not from streaming yourself playing, you will be able to comfortably make $25-40 an hour from boosting people in 2s/3s. I used to make around $80 an hour back in 2009 due to how fast I was boosting, and that was a lot for a young teen.

If you do not currently have someone to play with, me and my mate are looking for a mage to either play RMP or RMD on EU-EN, so feel free to DM me :)

maxresdefault.jpg

rgre.PNG

Last edited:
shii410

shii410

God's lonely man
★★★★★
56d 5h 17m
I have no idea what any of this means but it's over for sub-pro gamer cels

waste matter

waste matter

Born -> Cope -> Cremate
★★★★★
7d 18h 15m
im done with blizzard

UninspiredGuy1

UninspiredGuy1

8=====D~
71d 15h 57m
As The Burning Crusade is coming closer, I thought I would make a post about this for you WoWcels trying to ascend. Blizzard will again display the arena ladder publicly on their website, meaning that you will be able to get a lot of attention if you get rank 1 on your server/battlegroup. I personally know a few ricecels who had girls fly over to them simply because of their e-fame as multi-rank 1 players and were able to fuck high tier white beckies/low tier stacies.

Not only will you have tons of attention from girls and sweaty nerds, but you will also be able to make a fuck ton of money. If not from streaming yourself playing, you will be able to comfortably make $25-40 an hour from boosting people in 2s/3s. I used to make around $80 an hour back in 2009 due to how fast I was boosting, and that was a lot for a young teen.

If you do not currently have someone to play with, me and my mate are looking for a mage to either play RMP or RMD on EU-EN, so feel free to DM me :)

View attachment 306735
Teach me how to get better in arenas bro

ReallyRice

ReallyRice

ER calls and I must answer.
★★★★★
64d 10h 1m
Just be literally rank 1 theory

PoodankMcGee

PoodankMcGee

Crohn's/ostomycel
★★
30d 23h 22m
Didnt read but back in the day i would go to the capital cities and strip as a female night elf to get gold coins quickly at the early levels by exploiting simps.

This was when i was like fucking 10 but even then i realized gynocentrism was a thing

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

★★★★
12d 23h 3m
Didnt read but back in the day i would go to the capital cities and strip as a female night elf to get gold coins quickly at the early levels by exploiting simps.

This was when i was like fucking 10 but even then i realized gynocentrism was a thing
JFL if ur not mailboxmaxxing

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

★★★★
12d 23h 3m
Should've wowmaxxed brocel.

HyperVersager_4EVER

HyperVersager_4EVER

Veni, veni, venias, me mori facias
★★★★
29d 1h 40m
Nice cope you got there bro

LiterallyASoyboy

LiterallyASoyboy

Euthanasia advocate
★★★★★
50d 9h 30m
I'm really bad though.

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Honorary Bluecel
★★★★★
158d 14h 41m
Not really a wowcel but good for you I guess

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
★★★★
44d 2h 51m
this is so absurd that it must be a joke

edit:my post got bugged.Now that i think about it i have been acting like a bitch lately.the neet stress must be getting to me.sorry gladiatorcel

Last edited:
Lado

Lado

Recruit
4d 19h 17m

View attachment 306735
View attachment 306738
Did you play in original BC? I never played in BC because I was like 12 years old and did really shitty in school and my parents made me quit basically right when I got to 70 lmao. So not having that problem this time around I was thinking of going absolutely ham on BC arenas since wow arenas in wrath/cata were probably the most fun I've ever had in a video game.

Schizoidcel

Schizoidcel

★★★
2d 20h 48m
Haven't played since Legion and no plan to play again unless Blizzard gets their shit together.
Also to be really good in arena you need to be NT and communicate with your teammates. I was pretty good in like WotLK/MoP but I was known as the weird guy who didn't use his mic when needed. I hate depending on other people, so I stuck with raiding PVE DPS rankmaxxing with the occasional battleground.

im done with blizzard
This.

Last edited:
Sonozaki

Sonozaki

にぱー
★★★★★
12d 6h 56m
i had around 2100 rating in 5.4.8 as WW monk, not really into any other classes also i hate old pvp

crestfallencel

crestfallencel

Commander
★★★★★
45d 20h 46m
I personally know a few ricecels who had girls fly over to them simply because of their e-fame as multi-rank 1 players and were able to fuck high tier white beckies/low tier stacies.
1596321830868.png

RollD20

RollD20

3DPD
★★★★★
32d 7h 45m
I am absolutely trash at pvp though, never played arena + no friend ingame. I fell asleep trying to lvl in classic, It never began

Last edited:
DeformAspergerCel

DeformAspergerCel

radical times demand radical solutions
★★★★★
9d 17h 19m
just be top 0.0001% bro