Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW WTF is that? Is this real?

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
I found this online.

Wp5a4f4db2 05 06

Artofzoo annas guide to dog sex

foids fucking dogs nothing new here :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

White toilets at it again..

@ThoughtfulCel More degeneracy from white women. It's shameful.

[UWSL]@BummerDrummer How can you continue to defend "our" women when they'll fuck literal animals, but not us? This isn't about race anymore. It's a complete lack of culture and morals.[/UWSL]

At this point I hate dogs and women equally

How could you possibly find anything other than online. its not like there is anything for you or me outside.
foids fucking dogs nothing new here :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
Dogs are living a good life. I can't even get a hug.

Mein Kampf is banned in Austria but I bet books about fucking dogs aren't.

Foids will fuck basically anything that can't impregnate them.

white women moment

@ThoughtfulCel More degeneracy from white women. It's shameful.

[UWSL]@BummerDrummer How can you continue to defend "our" women when they'll fuck literal animals, but not us? This isn't about race anymore. It's a complete lack of culture and morals.[/UWSL]
Idk what you’re talking about. Oh wait, you’re using the old progressive strawman that’s been debunked 600 times. “Duh wel obviously if ur a racial identitarian u agree with every single person and you defend every single person in your race”

don’t “us” “our” me. When you start begging and asskissing a nigger LARPing as a gorilla you’re not part of the “our” or “us”. White women just like any other women are on an entirely different plane. Who gives a shit about them? Women suck and are degenerate wow who would’ve guessed. I don’t think my opinions on women have ever changed; I think they vote like cattle (just like niggers) and should be used for childbirth.

What I WILL say is that, if you want to bring it to the plane of the different races of women, black and brown women lose their virginities at earlier age compared to White and Asian women. Although that’s because black and brown women are more in control of their lives typically than white and Asian women (no culture family values etc.) although really the female problem is just a subsection of the greater civil rights problem.

cumskin women btw

The dogpill is brutal. I thought Brian from Family Guy made it clear that women fuck dogs

I quoted @BummerDrummer . Why tf u butt in
922F635D 28E4 4CBD ADF9 2A9A33BA879D
1D575F2C 0A64 4FEA B5EE 05F8D53E405A

List of earliest age of losing virginity to latest age:
Blacks
Hispanics
[UWSL]Whites[/UWSL]
Asians