Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Xanax has stolen my ability to falling asleep.

Jud Pottah

Jud Pottah

+Vidyacel+ +DarkMTS+
★★★
It went like this:

I was taking 0.25mlg of Zoloft last year ( circa November ) then i had to switch over to half a milligram, and i did this at the same time with half a miligram of Xanax, so i was taking both meds simultaneously.

Why ?
Because, i was having my sleep interrupted at 2AM with severe anxiety episodes and internal dialogue for another 2 hours straight ( this was the oeak duration until the brain began to readjust ), after calming myself down, or waking my grandma to at least have another human talk to me, while this was going down.

Only the first 2 weeks of intaking Xanax felt pretty nice, as like any other drug would.

So this duo intake of two different anti-depressants lasted 3 weeks and 2 days, my inhibition went significantly down ( Xanax influence ) but at the same time, it stole the concious act of falling alseep. Now, i have to take Triticum 1/3 ( for a month now ) as of recently 2/3.

The Xanax withdrawl was pure insanity, and i did it at once for 1 week. ( mid Dezember )

Next monday, im going to the doc to figure what kind of brain damage this jew poison ( even though i needed it for my anxiety ) has in turn made it worse. God forbid, im a lonely male without any other form of consolantion. These meds cannot replicate the endorphins/oxytocins a loving companion would give.

Big pharma loves making a dime out of the suffering they themselves like to injure.

When i was taking jewnax it actually made me more sleepy than usual

i love benzos