Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW xxxtentacion is proof face matters more than height

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
X was 5’6 but still slayed all the time. i remember him saying he could get a stacy from tinder or some other dating app whenever he wanted

Last edited:
I'd like to know how old those foids are :feelskek:

Statusmogged to hell and back and had a good face + a thugmaxxed nigger, of course he slayed. :feelsjuice:

Why the fuck did you post that image? :feelswhat:

Too bad he roped.

Yes, face matters more but being a thugmaxxer can help.

he got murdered
Yeah that kike Drake killed him. The judge is literally ordering Drake to court over it lol...so I heard at least.

Not that anything will happen. It's called the jewdicial system for a reason.

Also plenty of rappers are short as fuck. They sell their souls to jews so they can ascend. It's the best and probably only way for negrocels at that height.

why did you delete it?

Yeah that kike Drake killed him. The judge is literally ordering Drake to court over it lol...so I heard at least.

Not that anything will happen. It's called the jewdicial system for a reason.

Also plenty of rappers are short as fuck. They sell their souls to jews so they can ascend. It's the best and probably only way for negrocels at that height.
he was slaying way before the fame. i don't think he would've been able to get away with all the domestic violence shit if he wasn't good looking. his fans would've cancelled him for it

He also moneymaxxed. As far as I can recall, most of his crushes (that be wrote whole songs about) were nigger foids that had been plenty pre-stretched before XXX came around

He was literally a teenager and probably wasn't finished growing. Also at that age height doesn't matter nearly as much

X was 5’6 but still slayed all the time. i remember him saying he could get a stacy from tinder or some other dating app whenever he wanted
Status + good face

no he was 20 when he died
I grew about an inch and a quarter at 21

Op was referring to before he was rich and famous so probably around 17 at the time

cope status carried him

Xxxtentacle haven’t heard that name since 2018

I’m glad he’s gone

he probably just fucked 16 yo stacy niggress in dating apps, there's no way he could get white toilets at that height