Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Yeah bro, just take a shower

Greyandoldcel

Greyandoldcel

Wizardcel
★★★★
Get a haircut, go to the gym, talk to girls and you will eventually get a girlfriend. Girls won't be creeped out by you, they willl sense your good personality, be nice to you, talk to you, treat you like a human being.

What a load of bullshit. I've done all those things and women still treat me like human trash all because I lack a few mm of bone. They look at me with disgust, move away from me, etc.

It's genetics, being NT. Without those you will never succeed.

Sick of this bullshit. Been hitting up sanctioned suicide. This is a world I no longer want to live in. Things have only gotten worse with social media and bullshit like data apps, only fans, etc. I have seen it worsen with my own eyes.

I would go out in a blaze of fire if I could but that's not possible. If only I didn't have family this would be easier...:feelsbadman:

Brutal no reply pill. Can none of you niggas relate? :feelsbadman:

None of their advice applies if you're autistic. Autism causes an instant mental block to foids.

God i wish a world war was happening rn

Brutal no reply pill. Can none of you niggas relate? :feelsbadman:
bro a lot of niggas here can relate, thing is, water is wet, and you dont have to post for others to know that you relate if you know:feelsmage:

None of their advice applies if you're autistic. Autism causes an instant mental block to foids.
Autism causes instant mental block to almost everyone, all NTs etc. spergs are generally just fucked, not only by being genetic mutants.

Yes brocel. Hopefully war will come. Although, I fear we will be used as cannon fodder. :feelsbadman:
Honestly dont care as long as im fighting in frontlines with homies
Always been my dream away from this misreable life and toilets

bro a lot of niggas here can relate, thing is, water is wet, and you dont have to post for others to know that you relate if you know:feelsmage:
True, this is a water is wet thread. Guess I was just venting. We need user journals tbh.

Yes brocel. Hopefully war will come. Although, I fear we will be used as cannon fodder. :feelsbadman:
I don't care if I'm cannon fodder so long as I get to blow my self up and a bunch of others inshallah ٱللَّٰهُ أَكْبَرُ

True, this is a water is wet thread. Guess I was just venting. We need user journals tbh.
Ngl, I thought of making some kind of incel vlog, I think it'd be interesting to see something like that from some users on here. Not directly vlog as in normies do it on YouTube, but more of "reports" or thoughts on stuff, mood, views, all dat shite

Ngl, I thought of making some kind of incel vlog, I think it'd be interesting to see something like that from some users on here. Not directly vlog as in normies do it on YouTube, but more of "reports" or thoughts on stuff, mood, views, all dat shite
You mean a video diary?

Yeah, that would be a good idea. Would you be willing to post this idea in site suggestions? I can do it if not. Just your wording looks better.

You mean a video diary?
Not really diary (as in daily), but some on here have high IQ thoughts, and it'd be good to communicate them not in a specific thread for a specific thing, but more of a general way of talking, especially gud for younglings, so there are less le water is wet posts etc.

Journal would be good, but I can not read long shit at all because of degenerated striatum lel.

Not really diary (as in daily), but some on here have high IQ thoughts, and it'd be good to communicate them not in a specific thread for a specific thing, but more of a general way of talking, especially gud for younglings, so there are less le water is wet posts etc.

Journal would be good, but I can not read long shit at all because of degenerated striatum lel.
Put this in site suggestions bro. I think many would agree this idea a good thing.

Get a haircut, go to the gym, talk to girls and you will eventually get a girlfriend. Girls won't be creeped out by you, they willl sense your good personality, be nice to you, talk to you, treat you like a human being.

What a load of bullshit. I've done all those things and women still treat me like human trash all because I lack a few mm of bone. They look at me with disgust, move away from me, etc.

It's genetics, being NT. Without those you will never succeed.

Sick of this bullshit. Been hitting up sanctioned suicide. This is a world I no longer want to live in. Things have only gotten worse with social media and bullshit like data apps, only fans, etc. I have seen it worsen with my own eyes.

I would go out in a blaze of fire if I could but that's not possible. If only I didn't have family this would be easier...:feelsbadman:
I did it; it didn't work for me :smonk:

Yeah, that would be a good idea. Would you be willing to post this idea in site suggestions? I can do it if not. Just your wording looks better.
Don't know what exactly I should put into suggestions, since it is not a website-specific feature/thing/shite, more of an idea for other peeps on here. And I do not really know if it is worth putting it into suggestions, since almost everyone here is too high-inhib, and I do not really think people will take the idea up, and execute it.

I think at least the people with the high IQ shit are too high inhib and have their reasons to not do it, which is why we got all the redpill/"inkwell" youtubers that talk absolute bullshit, which is sadly on rise, rather than intellectcel content lel.

Don't know what exactly I should put into suggestions, since it is not a website-specific feature/thing/shite, more of an idea for other peeps on here. And I do not really know if it is worth putting it into suggestions, since almost everyone here is too high-inhib, and I do not really think people will take the idea up, and execute it.

I think at least the people with the high IQ shit are too high inhib and have their reasons to not do it, which is why we got all the redpill/"inkwell" youtubers that talk absolute bullshit, which is sadly on rise, rather than intellectcel content lel.
Also, seeing it a bit as in, if people are from the first point on too retarded to already having figured out almost all/most of the water is wet shit by the time they registered on a forum called "incels.is", they are hopeless anyway (ecksdee xDdddD : DDD)

The “just take a shower” or “just get a haircut and shave” is just an excuse to give incels hope, and push off the inevitable of them taking the blackpill.

If there was any actual solution to the ugliness discrimination we face none of us would be on this site. We would have already done what we needed to ascend

The “just take a shower” or “just get a haircut and shave” is just an excuse to give incels hope, and push off the inevitable of them taking the blackpill.

If there was any actual solution to the ugliness discrimination we face none of us would be on this site. We would have already done what we needed to ascend
Yeah, it's bluepilled gaslighting from faggots who don't want to promote the blackpill, which they know is true. Give people false hope, keep their eyes closed, make sure they conform.

You forgot to meditate bro...

Neurotypical doesn’t matter, it’s all face and height

The problem with a journal for me is that I could never commit to it, I end up writing in it for a week or a month and then give up and start over again and the cycle continues.
Cobson is a gem though

The problem with a journal for me is that I could never commit to it, I end up writing in it for a week or a month and then give up and start over again and the cycle continues.
Which is why I wrote "Not really diary (as in daily)"

Which is why I wrote "Not really diary (as in daily)"
You don’t need to update it daily, sometimes I write in it every few weeks. I got into a schedule last year where I would write down what happened every day of the week on Friday and rely on my memory.