Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

yeah I hate foids for avoiding me and not having sex with me. so what?

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
they deny kind people like me a satisfying life and instead give it to dark triad chads and high tier normies. its right that I feel angry by this. why is it considered bad to be upset by unfairness? why do I have to just deal with it and 'man up'? fuck you

Fuck normies/sexhavers & foids

Everyday I wake up the more I'm convinced the creation of DNA was a mistake

they deny kind people like me a satisfying life and instead give it to dark triad chads and high tier normies. its right that I feel angry by this. why is it considered bad to be upset by unfairness? why do I have to just deal with it and 'man up'? fuck you
And they only keep them around to fuck

Fuck those eugenic evil cunts, they're the reason I cannot even go out because everytime I go to any place there's Chad and Stacy to remind me I'm a fucking incel and a sexual loser. I hate every single thing about myself and I'm trapped in this piece of shit of carcass while normfags are having sex. I wanna be sedated before I can't take it no more and rope.

It doesn’t benefit them to have a pessimistic view on life the way we do because it isn’t their problem, so when they see in incel complaining about their circumstances all they see is negativity that they don’t need in their perfect normie lives. They essentially lack empathy because they’re too retarded to understand that people can suffer over not finding love and relationships. To them it’s so second nature to have foids or for foids to be with chads to the point where they can’t comprehend the struggle. What they don’t seem to understand is that ridiculing incels only adds fuel to the hatred they already feel for normies. Normies are a big part of the problem

Tbh I hate them more when they don't avoid me since that always means some landwhale trying to make my life more difficult because Chad passed on her for some normal weight chick and then she has to take it out on the rest of us.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back