Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Years fly by so fast, don't you think?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I had more to say in this thread but just thinking about it gave me a tinge of sadness that's usually takes a while to recover from, I don't want to look into those thoughts too much. I've been forcing myself to think happy thoughts and ignore all sad thoughts as much as possible.

Anyway, don't you think that time goes by way too fast? It's ridiculous, years go by so fast and yet when I have to do something I hate like school or when I'll go to work, the hours never end.

And in the meantime, our parents get older and closer to death, our pets are slowly reaching the end of their lifespan, our own bodies are deteriorating (I'm not even 30 yet and I have like 5 different fucked up health problems), and we become more and more forgotten by the world, forever having missed out on so many quintessential milestones of being a human being.

Yes, soon i'll be dead by old age

In the story I'm writing, people live A lot longer because of shit like this. Life is suffering.

Having to watch your family and pets slowly deteriorate is depressing. What kind of God creates a world like that. 75-80 years isn't enough to enjoy what earth has to offer.

And our bodies are so weak that we don't get to stay healthy and functioning for long.

Meanwhile the people who don't deserve a good life are living on easy mode, waking up whenever they want to, working whenever they want to. Jeff bozos has a trillion dollars but shares none of it.

he doesnt even have enough time left in his life to spend all that money. And His kids will never have to work a day in their life. So they'll live on easy mode too.

It's just not fair. I hope whatever on the other side is better than this shitty world

Last edited:
weeks and months go by fast
but years go the same speed as they always have
In the story I'm writing, people live A lot longer because of shit like this. Life is suffering.

Having to watch your family and pets slowly deteriorate is depressing. What kind of God creates a world like that. 75-80 years isn't enough to enjoy what earth has to offer.

And our bodies are so weak that we don't get to stay healthy and functioning for long.
there is no god. no creator. nothing.

If you can mostly dissociate yourself from the world around you, then it's not as bad. Also like you I usually just try to distract myself. I mean if I've already thought about this stuff at length and come to my own conclusions, then what is the point of dwelling on it further? Is it just to make myself feel worse I guess?

Yea it's already almost July :cryfeels:

weeks and months go by fast
but years go the same speed as they always have

there is no god. no creator. nothing.

God is a cope to deal with the harshness and unpredictability of this world. I wish it was true but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I feel you. I was still feeling young until a recent conversation which made me realize I am almost thirty. :feelsbadman:
I try not to think about it, like yourself.

Makes me sad though, ngl.

Yes, they really do. And it only gets faster and faster.

Anyway, don't you think that time goes by way too fast? It's ridiculous, years go by so fast and yet when I have to do something I hate like school or when I'll go to work, the hours never end.

What sucks is time goes by faster as you get older.

Yesterday I woke up at 8, I eat breakfast, watch some TV, get to work, it's already 4 even though it seems like it's only been two hours.

Meanwhile the people who don't deserve a good life are living on easy mode, waking up whenever they want to, working whenever they want to. Jeff bozos has a trillion dollars but shares none of it.

he doesnt even have enough time left in his life to spend all that money. And His kids will never have to work a day in their life. So they'll live on easy mode too.

It's just not fair. I hope whatever on the other side is better than this shitty world
Based gorillaman, you speak the truth.
If you can mostly dissociate yourself from the world around you, then it's not as bad. Also like you I usually just try to distract myself. I mean if I've already thought about this stuff at length and come to my own conclusions, then what is the point of dwelling on it further? Is it just to make myself feel worse I guess?
That's a wise approach indeed.
I feel you. I was still feeling young until a recent conversation which made me realize I am almost thirty. :feelsbadman:
I try not to think about it, like yourself.

Makes me sad though, ngl.
I feel sad about it too, so let's just look at the bright side. There's many happy things in life too. There was a study that showed that adults focus on the negative and mostly overlook the positive. We give a disproportionate amount of thought to the negative.

yes. sometimes I think about stuff that happened like three years ago and it feels like a couple months. kind of scares me

It's true. The older I get, the more I have the feeling that I am running out of time.
And I am diagnosed with several mental as well as physical health conditions. (10 in fact)

I take various different medications on a daily basis.
I even have a small pill box that I prepare every evening for the next day:
Tablettenbox 1520578239531

I feel like an old man at 29. My grandma has the same pillbox. lol

And now the doctor has told me that I have crazy high renin levels.
In the worst case scenario, this might indicate kidney cancer. And that at 29 years of age.

Unbenann22t

Here it says up to 44,7 is normal. You know what I have?
They did two tests to see if it's just a testing error.
The first time I had a bit above 3200. The second time more than 4500. lol
I am not even mad or sad about stuff like this anymore.

In fact, I had to chuckle a bit when the doctor told me my results and how serious this might be.
Now I have to go to the hospital again in late July to get this checked and they may have to remove a tumor.

We incels are truly destined to only suffer in our lifes.

It's true. The older I get, the more I have the feeling that I am running out of time.
And I am diagnosed with several mental as well as physical health conditions. (10 in fact)

View attachment 283625

In the worst case scenario, this might indicate kidney cancer. And that at 29 years of age.

View attachment 283631

In fact, I had to chuckle a bit when the doctor told me my results and how serious this might be.
Now I have to go to the hospital again in late July to get this checked and they may have to remove a tumor.

Jesus Christ man, I hope you're healthy. I wish you all the best. Health is the most important thing in this life, and unfortunately we only realize that after we lose it.

Jesus Christ man, I hope you're healthy. I wish you all the best. Health is the most important thing in this life, and unfortunately we only realize that after we lose it.
This 100%
Thank you for your kind words. I wish you all the best, too.

We cant even enjoy shit, even if i had 200 years plus ill suffer :cryfeels:

Technology and having a routine makes everything go by fast

high IQ ,life is unfair and horrible

one year feels like 2 months

wasted time is the worst feeling all wasted

As you get older yeah, but not if you switch up your routine now and then :feelsthink:

You write? Thats pretty cool ngl

Agepill is fucking crazy. Most brutal of them all for sure.

We do everything possible to fight against aging but it's impossible. And the scary thing is that doing that is seen as a cliche thing for a 40-45 year old woman, but the reality is that 99% of white non-Chad men start looking SIGNIFICANTLY worse every year after 21 or so.

Fucking norwooding, just...what the fuck. What the FUCK is that, why does it exist, and why does even a small amount just look so fucking bad?

Agepill is fucking crazy. Most brutal of them all for sure.

We do everything possible to fight against aging but it's impossible. And the scary thing is that doing that is seen as a cliche thing for a 40-45 year old woman, but the reality is that 99% of white non-Chad men start looking SIGNIFICANTLY worse every year after 21 or so.

Fucking norwooding, just...what the fuck. What the FUCK is that, why does it exist, and why does even a small amount just look so fucking bad?
I know man, I'm basically bald now and it looks fucking ridiculous. I think it would take more maintenance than fucking normal hair to make it look professional. And I'm a lazy fuck too, I don't have the energy or time to do that shit, so whenever I'll go to work I'll look like a fucking idiot with this weird ass looking half-bald head.

I know man, I'm basically bald now and it looks fucking ridiculous. I think it would take more maintenance than fucking normal hair to make it look professional. And I'm a lazy fuck too, I don't have the energy or time to do that shit, so whenever I'll go to work I'll look like a fucking idiot with this weird ass looking half-bald head.
Balding is absolutely fucking revolting. I think I could deal with regular skin aging, but to lose your hair from the top of your head, the ONLY PLACE ON YOUR ENTIRE FUCKING BODY YOU ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT HAVING IT, YOU LOSE IT FROM, what the FUCK? THAT is proof there is no god, and no mercy for men.

If you go bald it's legit on par with having a disease, it really does look THAT bad. I honestly think the average guy would look worse/more repulsive if he gained 100lbs of fat that if he went bald. Fuck anyone who reproduces with these disgusting torture genetics.

True, that's a good thing though.

Yes , I’m missing out on so many experiences and i’m not really creating any great memories , but i’m still trying to enjoy current time cause I know things will get a lot worse. I can’t believe it’s July already

Time flies by so fast when you do the same things over and over again and there's nothing exciting going in your life.

Time sped up after I graduated school and became NEET. I woke up one day and realized I just wasted 5-6 years of my life living in my room like it's a tomb. Since I took some uni classes it's mostly slowed down though, because being around people reminds me how shit my life is and makes me drag my feet through life. Perpetually aware of every miserable second that passes with nothing changing, unless I'm drunk.

I think the hiki life makes time go faster, because every day is the same, so you don't create any memories, and days blend into week and then into years eventually. When NEET like during Corona Chan, I don't even keep track of the year, let alone the day of the week.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VJ0UPtt4LI

Last edited:
I think the hiki life makes time go faster, because every day is the same, so you don't create any memories, and days blend into week and then into years eventually. When NEET like during Corona Chan, I don't even keep track of the year, let alone the day of the week.
This is me 100%.

I am on Neetbux for almost a decade now, but I feel like I've just finished school last year.
I often forget what day it is and have to look at the calender.
My grandmother, who is retired since the mid-90s, also says that the weeks just fly by faster and faster.

idk but for me life became slightly better, from social reject hikikomori in school to having friends who seem to care about me and schizopills seem to help in the way that I have less complexes about my body and have no deliriums anymore and I have slight financial support from goverment and can buy stuff in mall that I want not relying on my parents

View attachment 283625

View attachment 283631

hey man hopefully everything is alright.My memory sucks and my mind is constantly jumping back and forth so it's hard to keep track of stuff that i "have" to do.If you really do have cancer,it wouldn't do you any bad to read the gospels,say a sincere prayer and maybe go to lourdes for the miracles waters.I am not saying you will be cured,all i am saying is that one should have an extremely close connection with god,and in times of despair the word of the lord can comfort man.may the lord have mercy on you.

hey man hopefully everything is alright.My memory sucks and my mind is constantly jumping back and forth so it's hard to keep track of stuff that i "have" to do.If you really do have cancer,it wouldn't do you any bad to read the gospels,say a sincere prayer and maybe go to lourdes for the miracles waters.I am not saying you will be cured,all i am saying is that one should have an extremely close connection with god,and in times of despair the word of the lord can comfort man.may the lord have mercy on you.
Thank you for your support!

The doctor said at least that although those tumors can get quite large, most of the time they do not metastasize.
So they "just" keep growing in your kidney and don't destroy your whole body, "only" the kidney in which they grow, but there remains a small chance that it could also be a malignant one that spreads across your whole body.
But I seriously do not hope that, as otherwise that could mean game over for me and I can't just simply reload an old save file in real life.

@dr.dundaldo
hope you get better. My uncle had tumor removed from his brain recently and it was successful and he is all good now.

@dr.dundaldo
hope you get better. My uncle had tumor removed from his brain recently and it was successful and he is all good now.
Thank you!
That's good to hear that your uncle is all good again.
The weird thing is: being an incel makes my mind ruminate much more than the thought that there might be a tumor inside of me, idk why.

what genre is ur story?

just yesterday i was an 18yo boy with dreams and hopes and ambitions and a lot of potential
least it seems like it was yesterday :cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

what genre is ur story?
Its high fantasy with some advancements to technology later. But it's not a typical (group of misfit hero must gather the 8 slab crystals to save the earth) type deal.

It focuses on a variety of relatable themes like betrayal, loneliness, and family, while having a high fantasy charm

Its high fantasy with some advancements to technology later. But it's not a typical (group of misfit hero must gather the 8 slab crystals to save the earth) type deal.

It focuses on a variety of relatable themes like betrayal, loneliness, and family, while having a high fantasy charm
damn looks interesting. will you be publishing or doing royal road type sites

damn looks interesting. will you be publishing or doing royal road type sites
Not sure yet. Its far from being done. I'll probably end up publishing a series of books though.

Not sure if ill be able to as the current work agenda continues. It has dark themes like rape and some opinions that might get me canceled

Time passes exponentially faster as you age I think

A truth anyone should agree with, but most people still waste away time degenerating and hurting their health in many ways. (Ironically, because they're with people and happy, they actually get less damage from all that then someone alone and sad does).

A truth anyone should agree with, but most people still waste away time degenerating and hurting their health in many ways. (Ironically, because they're with people and happy, they actually get less damage from all that then someone alone and sad does).
I know what you mean, I was an alcoholic and drank ONLY alone in my room, and in that time I did more damage than alcoholics do in 15 years. I fucked my pancreas and heart and even teeth beyond repair.

I know what you mean, I was an alcoholic and drank ONLY alone in my room, and in that time I did more damage than alcoholics do in 15 years. I fucked my pancreas and heart and even teeth beyond repair.
You're living testament to the horrors society throws on lonely people.

You're living testament to the horrors society throws on lonely people.
No no no. Can't blame this on society. This is me being a retarded asshole. My fault entirely.

No no no. Can't blame this on society. This is me being a retarded asshole. My fault entirely.
I don't agree. You're on here. You clearly have had problems with people, even if only with dating. That affects everything with how you see the world, and not talking to others who have that experience, you may not even realize it for a while. Never take for granted what you don't have.
Nobody can put a weight on the emotional baggage you get from problems related to who you are by genetics or upbringing. It haunts you forever if you're not careful.

I don't agree. You're on here. You clearly have had problems with people, even if only with dating. That affects everything with how you see the world, and not talking to others who have that experience, you may not even realize it for a while. Never take for granted what you don't have.
Nobody can put a weight on the emotional baggage you get from problems related to who you are by genetics or upbringing. It haunts you forever if you're not careful.
Well, I did have problems even with bullying, being an outcast with no friends etc... But if I look back and analyze it there's no question about it it's my fault. If I was different, if I behaved differently then the outcome would have been different. It's not my looks that caused all this shit to happen to me, it's me, who I am, my behavior and personality.

Well, I did have problems even with bullying, being an outcast with no friends etc... But if I look back and analyze it there's no question about it it's my fault. If I was different, if I behaved differently then the outcome would have been different. It's not my looks that caused all this shit to happen to me, it's me, who I am, my behavior and personality.
Which again, are largely not in your control. You think so, but other people shape who you are. You are allowing society to make you hate yourself for your choices as if nobody influenced you, but society has broken values that push all responsibility on the individual and none on the neighbours, allowing people to do whatever they want to you and get away with it because it's your problem, not theirs. You are not wholly at fault. Other people have made you bitter and you should not accept your fate and take all the blame...that's cucked. Be peaceful and reasonable and wise, but recognize that you have been wronged and that the world owes you something. An apology, to start. Maybe some basic decency and respect for you as a human being.