Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Years fly by so fast, don't you think?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Which again, are largely not in your control. You think so, but other people shape who you are. You are allowing society to make you hate yourself for your choices as if nobody influenced you, but society has broken values that push all responsibility on the individual and none on the neighbours, allowing people to do whatever they want to you and get away with it because it's your problem, not theirs. You are not wholly at fault. Other people have made you bitter and you should not accept your fate and take all the blame...that's cucked. Be peaceful and reasonable and wise, but recognize that you have been wronged and that the world owes you something. An apology, to start. Maybe some basic decency and respect for you as a human being.
That's unrealistic thinking. That's expecting the world to mold around what we want, when it can only happen the other way around.

Well, it doesn't matter at this point. All I can do is hope my past and all the stupid things I've done don't come around and bite me in the ass, and that I'm able to tolerate the next however many years of life I have left, which will include what I hate most: wageslavery for pennies.

That's unrealistic thinking. That's expecting the world to mold around what we want, when it can only happen the other way around.

Well, it doesn't matter at this point. All I can do is hope my past and all the stupid things I've done don't come around and bite me in the ass, and that I'm able to tolerate the next however many years of life I have left, which will include what I hate most: wageslavery for pennies.
Well, you're even more blackpilled than I am, then. I would say the world can be changed, not by force, but by persuasion and deception or manipulation if persuasion fails.

No chance at an aid for your condition?

Well, you're even more blackpilled than I am, then. I would say the world can be changed, not by force, but by persuasion and deception or manipulation if persuasion fails.

No chance at an aid for your condition?
What condition? I'm fine, I just need to get my shit together.

What condition? I'm fine, I just need to get my shit together.
Your health condition? Pancreas, heart, and teeth? You good with that? If not, you should use it to get help for work.

I'm going to call it a night now, I think. Good luck.

Your health condition? Pancreas, heart, and teeth? You good with that? If not, you should use it to get help for work.

I'm going to call it a night now, I think. Good luck.
I wouldn't call those a condition, they're just not healthy. My pancreas for example is better after I haven't had a drink in years, but I still go to the bathroom with what is basically liquid consistency like 3 or 4 times a day. Instead of a normal, healthy stool once a day. And I can't really eat certain foods.

My heart is a bit more concerning but I don't want to go to the doctor for it, fuck doctors. It's basically just arrhythmia and stuff, and also if I do too much physically like too many stairs it starts beating really really hard and fast, almost makes me sick. But it's fine overall, it's not like I'm dying, it's not that big of a deal.

My teeth are fucked though.

Time passing at a faster rate is the worst part of the age pill if you're actually ugly from the beginning. I can't cope with it tbh, hours feel like minutes.

After you're already past your youth it seems to pass so fast. I think that's something merciful because the best years take the most to pass.

I wouldn't call those a condition, they're just not healthy. My pancreas for example is better after I haven't had a drink in years, but I still go to the bathroom with what is basically liquid consistency like 3 or 4 times a day. Instead of a normal, healthy stool once a day. And I can't really eat certain foods.

My heart is a bit more concerning but I don't want to go to the doctor for it, fuck doctors. It's basically just arrhythmia and stuff, and also if I do too much physically like too many stairs it starts beating really really hard and fast, almost makes me sick. But it's fine overall, it's not like I'm dying, it's not that big of a deal.

My teeth are fucked though.
Just take care of yourself, man. Glad to hear it's not that bad.

Its already july man, what the fuck... a quarter of the holiday is already over and i havent done anything productive, i had a list of stuff to do that would help me improve in some ways from last year and i still haven’t done anything, i have no motivation.
God damn it's like I wake up, do some shit I don't even remember, and then I go to sleep. Rinse and repeat and it's already fucking July. Omg soon I'll have to go back to that hellhole, I don't want to god damn it. I wish I die in my sleep on the 31st of august.

just yesterday i was an 18yo boy with dreams and hopes and ambitions and a lot of potential
least it seems like it was yesterday :cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I still remember how positive and hopeful I was five years ago when I was 18.

I finished my First Year Uni with a 3.8 GPA, got my first job, got my driver's license, everything seems like it was going good.

Then I realized that I'm going to be 5'4" for the rest of my life and since then I've pretty much been a doomer.

Lol at least you had hopes. I was blackpilled in part by the time I was 11 and fully by 14.
Not that all that other stuff is useless, better miserable in comfort than in poverty.