Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious YES, It’s honestly insane how much foids worship their boyfriends

BCNincel

BCNincel

Officer

@Moeggels

[UWSL]especially when we have never experienced the slightest interest, respect, value, consideration, attraction towards us. For me, the polite smile of a supermarket cashier towards me is surreal. It is so strange to receive a kind word that when it happens to me, for example, a happy and friendly "hello" I am surprised.[/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]And normies receiving tons and tons of love, affection, validation and sex from their girlfriends for years... they feel jealous for them, they get sad and depressed when they leave them, they are very worried that they might be unfaithful... tik tok videos hugs, cuddles, kisses and things like that are pure torture for me.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]AND THEY DON'T JUST GIVE IT TO CHADS, MILLIONAIRES OR FAMOUS GUYS... but EVEN LOW LEVEL normies, are receiving that attention and affection from their girlfriends...[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

marry him then

As soon as i hear “my boyfriend” come from a foid’s mouth, i turn away from her and stop talking

You're just giving more fuel for their fire making these posts

they say 'my boyfriend' to brag, they don't actually care about they guy :blackpill:

as soon as higher level chad comes along, she'll drop him like hot potato

[UWSL]when women say "my boyfriend" it is extremely painful for me.[/UWSL]
Or when u playing online game and some normie tells u wait 1 min cuz of his gf/wife

Even in gaming social media groups, wonder still have to bring up their boyfriend.

’Me and my boyfriend played this together’. :foidSoy:

Last edited:
The Moreno Deity is sometimes in our midst.

they say 'my boyfriend' to brag, they don't actually care about they guy :blackpill:

as soon as higher level chad comes along, she'll drop him like hot potato
Not in my case. I see high-tier Beckys with low-tier normans. They could easily get better looking guys, but they don't.

That seems like a young woman trait. Can you really imagine in your head a late 20s woman behaving like that unless it's a legit chad?

Not in my case. I see high-tier Beckys with low-tier normans. They could easily get better looking guys, but they don't.
Social circle and probably some girls wanting a more controllable boyfriend.

As soon as i hear “my boyfriend” come from a foid’s mouth, i turn away from her and stop talking
These hoes can't help but always brag about their partners:feelsree::feelsree:, it pisses me off too bhai

Same, I see tons and tons of low-tier normies with high-tier beckys

Yes, also they always make sure to tell everyone that they have a boyfriend and that she enjoys him, after all he is the man she chose, she wants to show others she is great at deciding, so they elevate his attributes. "My boyfriend", once you hear it, be disrespectul or simply rude.