Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You Aren’t Energized by the crowd, feel blunt of social tension

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
So I went to relatives party which both my fathers and mothers side attended. Originally everybody was awkward and seemed kind of closed off. I wasn’t really bothered by it. I was low key talking to a few and felt fine. Then they got more comfortable(all of the motherfuckers) and started getting routy and laughing and :feelsLightsaber::feelsclown:. I went to another room getting out of there. Those normie ducks are such a hive mind group mentality . I’ve noticed this is nearly any social “event”. They had all the bud light in that room so it was a dry Saturday night for me. No matter how many times I’ve told those people I have social anxiety and don’t like to be in those judgy situations, they can’tunderstand. They never talk about anything fun either at parties, just feel energy of the room and banter dumbshit about the weather or car they bought.

Hopefully there was at least good food there
yea crowds suck. Sometimes im more comfortable with a room full of strangers than “family” i see once every 2-5 years because they expect me to fucking be full of energy like you said

Hopefully there was at least good food there
yea crowds suck. Sometimes im more comfortable with a room full of strangers than “family” i see once every 2-5 years because they expect me to fucking be full of energy like you said
all the family friend(40+) hags we’re giving me dirty looks. I was like, can I just exist without your bs . Of course all this shit they are doing is full primate brain shit, which they aren’t conscious of. Litterally trying hard to ostracize young male in your family circle is fucked so fuck them.

Boring places or places full of youth, either way it is a loss.

NTs are a different species. I hate them they hate me more.