Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW You at 15 vs normies at 15

pass me the rope rn man

In my class there was a guy who played Starcraft II all the time, and still had a hot girlfriend :fuk:

Some members here are 15. :society:
Yeah, I'm 16. Most of my "friends" were fake and left me so I just lurk on forums now. I'll join a club, G/LUG, or something when I get a car.
Disagree. Most 15 year old kids are dicking around on the Internet, not inside of other 15 year olds. You'll find that the percentage of sexually active minors to sexually inactive minors is small.
The "internet" for most people my age is just instagram, snapchat and tiktok. It's sad really. OC online is almost completely dead and everything feels stale. Anyways, the majority of girls are fucking and sharing the best men while the others exist as a doormat, ready to uphold bullshit social structures that keep them down for the chance of crumbs.

Last edited:
Disagree. Most 15 year old kids are dicking around on the Internet, not inside of other 15 year olds. You'll find that the percentage of sexually active minors to sexually inactive minors is small.

it's over.. .developmentally
Developmentallyover1