Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You can't be an Incel if you're tall.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
You have to either have a micropenis or a face so ugly that girls get scared when they see you, that's the only exception.

I vaguely remember there was someone here who was 6'8 or some shit?? how is that fucking allowed? absolutely ridiculous.

5'10+ = fakecel. This has been known for centuries.

As i said.

Must be either 2/10 or have a legit micropenis, everything else falls into volcel category.(if you're not short obvs)

Shortcels are the only truecels tbh, unless you are literally deformed there will always be a foid with a height fetish that wants you to dick her down.

As i said.

Must be either 2/10 or have a legit micropenis, everything else falls into volcel category.(if you're not short obvs)
Most facial flaws can be easily fixed with surgery too. Meanwhile the only fix for height can only add a few inches max (so if you're gigamanlet it's still over), it costs a shit ton, it fucks your proportions and athleticism, and has a high risk of complications.

You have to either have a micropenis or a face so ugly that girls get scared when they see you, that's the only exception.

I vaguely remember there was someone here who was 6'8 or some shit?? how is that fucking allowed? absolutely ridiculous.
6'8 means you can get laid on height alone. If you're 5'10-6'1 you can still be an incel IF your face, frame, voice, race, etc are garbage

I'm 6'. Never helped me.

Fakecel larping faggots.

Being of average height is like being a midget manlet these days...

Im 178 cm and my life is over buddyboyos

According to foids 5'10 is short now.
have u seen guys from 14-16 ??? they're tall asf legit , i believe in the span of 5 years 6ft is the lowest a foid can go for

I'm dying on this hill.
Most facial flaws can be easily fixed with surgery too. Meanwhile the only fix for height can only add a few inches max (so if you're gigamanlet it's still over), it costs a shit ton, it fucks your proportions and athleticism, and has a high risk of complications.

Gtfo of here fakecel
Screenshot 20210122 063210

Truly it’s chads.co they can literally gymmaxxx or hairmaxxx if they are ballsy enough and at least save money for facial surgery if it’s possible. Meanwhile we are still stuck down here.

If it's average how is it short? it's not impressive sure but it wouldn't failo you or anything.
Foids only want tall guys and average male height is like 5’8 in burgerland I think which is manlet status to foids

Foids only want tall guys and average male height is like 5’8 in burgerland I think which is manlet status to foids
5'8 is manlet height in US. Minimum is 5'10 average.

Jfl believing cosmetic surgery can turn an ugly guy into an attractive guy.
Absolute brainlet if you believe this. There's like 4 photoshopped low res photos that have been circling around lookism forums for years. Meanwhile in the real world, no guy has ever gone from ugly to good looking.

I'm 6'4 but m'y face ils son ugly that m'y height juste make me scarier. Face>height.

My dads height basically, that and having sex with a 4’11 woman would make a manlet like me

just transplant the whole head bro. normie faggots

Last edited:
Jfl believing cosmetic surgery can turn an ugly guy into an attractive guy.
Absolute brainlet if you believe this. There's like 4 photoshopped low res photos that have been circling around lookism forums for years. Meanwhile in the real world, no guy has ever gone from ugly to good looking.
Do you think looks are magic or something? If they're based on the physical structure of your face, then changing the structure of your face can change your looks.

6'8 means you can get laid on height alone. If you're 5'10-6'1 you can still be an incel IF your face, frame, voice, race, etc are garbage
Massive cope. 6'8" are mostly overgrown deformed marfanoids. If they are this tall and good looking, then it's a plus, sure, but they are still good looking and would do very well even at 5'7".

Massive cope. Height doesn't MAKE you. And it's hard to break you.

You're not seeing the pattern.

It's rare to have a good looking face than tall height so for the average Man height is more important, also it goes without saying that height is a halo no matter what, short height failos you while tall height failos.

Take two facialy average Men make one 5'3 and the other 5'11, who has the advantage?

It's rare to have a good looking face than tall height so for the average Man height is more important
To "battle" another average man - YES. He will still lose to a 5'9" with good looking face. Yes, it's rare to have very good face, but guess what - actually only men with good faces are the only ones in happy relationships and top 5% is fucking 95% of women and it's a law. You don't have to like it, but that is the case. Coping with MUH DICK and MUH HEIGHT is just that... coping. Look at my topic once again and actually take in what I presented there.

"Take two facialy average Men make one 5'3 and the other 5'11, who has the advantage?"
That wasn't the main point of this topic. You are completely moving the goal post right now and changing the core of the argument. You claimed that no 6'8" guy could be an incel first, that's absolutely not true.

To "battle" another average man - YES. He will still lose to a 5'9" with good looking face. Yes, it's rare to have very good face, but guess what - actually only men with good faces are the only ones in happy relationships and top 5% is fucking 95% of women and it's a law. You don't have to like it, but that is the case. Coping with MUH DICK and MUH HEIGHT is just that... coping. Look at my topic once again and actually take in what I presented there.

"Take two facialy average Men make one 5'3 and the other 5'11, who has the advantage?"
That wasn't the main point of this topic. You are completely moving the goal post right now and changing the core of the argument. You claimed that no 6'8" guy could be an incel first, that's absolutely not true.

Let me guess.

You're tall which is why you're getting defensive

Also I never said no 6'8 guy could be Incel.

I said for 6'8 guy to be Incel he has to be ugly or have some other major failos holding him back.

5'6 so no issue there.

Let me guess.

You're tall which is why you're getting defensive

Also I never said no 6'8 guy could be Incel.

I said for 6'8 guy to be Incel he has to be ugly or have some other major failos holding him back.
"I vaguely remember there was someone here who was 6'8 or some shit?? how is that fucking allowed? absolutely ridiculous."
And no, I am 5'9", so not tall. You overrate height way too much.