Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] You deserve happiness

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
Don't let Reddit trannies, who will likely sui within a few years, bully you into suicide or depression. They're mentally ill demons and they feed off your misery.

Everyone deserves happiness. You don't have to be perfect to deserve friendship. It's our divine right to be vulnerable and in a normal society everyone would support each other. Living beings are in this hell hole together and all we can do is help and be kind to each other.

If the society withholds kindness to you, it's them who are evil, not you. In some way perhaps normies deserve pity, because they go out of their way to make their (and everyone around them's) lives more miserable. 1% of psychopaths make this earth insufferable for everyone and transform this planet (which is evil in the first place) into some Hunger Games scenario. Normies play along, but we must separate ourselves from them and offer support to each other. They deserve pity and I'm willing to help if they're willing to get helped, but I don't have Messiah complex and I won't put myself through hell to rescue everyone from their destructive thought patterns and behaviors.

Friendship is your divine right. Don't let normie demons get to you with their "NOOO! YOU HAVE TO BE A PERFECT GIGACHAD TO DESERVE ANYTHING! YOU'RE NOT ENTITLED NOT ENTITLEEEEEEEED, SWEATY! REEEEEEEE! " gaslighting. They're stuck in hell themselves and want to drag everyone down.

Flawless Fame and Misfortune   MLP FiM HD

Based and ponypilled.

The world has become a fucked place for non chad men.

To think that horsefuckers, of all people, would be the most based.

happiness is a myth
You can't fly to the sun with wax wings.

Don't let Reddit trannies, who will likely sui within a few years, bully you into suicide or depression. They're mentally ill demons and they feed off your misery.
Looks like I've got something new for my signature.

happiness doesn't exist for me

You aren't entitled to anything :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

I appreciate the kind words, pony friend. We're so conditioned to hate ourselves and blame ourselves for everything that sometimes you just need a reminder that this world is rotten to the core and not worth the stress.

just being content will do it for me

Nobody deserves anything. You get what you get

As long as we don't step up collectively, we won't ever get any of those things you say are "rights".

I deserve the world

I have happiness envy

As long as we don't step up collectively, we won't ever get any of those things you say are "rights".
But if you accept the terms from reddit cucks of not even being able to vent online about this kind of thing then you will lose even more of your rights.
Which is why it's important women as a group not be above criticism as much as reddit cucks would want it to be so.