Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting YOU DO NOT KNOW PAIN!

sounds brutal brocel, Are there any redeeming qualities of the military or is it all just a corrupt hellhole?

sounds brutal brocel, Are there any redeeming qualities of the military or is it all just a corrupt hellhole?
Mostly a corrupt hellhole. Unless you are talking about the lower ranks and younger officers among which some decent people may be found, but othrr than that it's 90% populated by human garbage.

Mostly a corrupt hellhole. Unless you are talking about the lower ranks and younger officers among which some decent people may be found, but othrr than that it's 90% populated by human garbage.
how did you end up in the army? did they do a mandatory draft?

If the draft happens in the US a bunch of zoomers and doomers will be going off to fight "insert badman country here* and many will probably make memes and commit suicide

how did you end up in the army? did they do a mandatory draft?
It's been a mandaroy draft in my country since the 1940's... Everyone needs to serve 2.8 years in the army

If I were you, I would accept military service and rise to high rank and have a lot of political influence. then I will make war against my own country, and if I win, I will also declare war on the other countries.
:feelskek: :feelskek: Oh my you really don't know a thing boyo

You really don't know what it's like to truly suffer.
I thought I did too until two years ago.
You want to feel true pain? You want the fully suicidefuel expansion with all the DLC's included?
Well I have just the thing for you buddy!
Join the army! And how about we make it a 2.8 fucking mandatory service so you SHUT UP YOU BITCH?!
Get stuck with a bunch of fucks in a training field in the middle of the fucking desert with a bunch of normal fucks that all they do it brag about how many whores they did?
Go through the Sociopathic chain of command to get anything done, and than get spit in the face because you are not well connected enough.
Oh, and how about this?
GET A FUCKING SENTENCE TO ROT IN A MILITARY PRISON FOR A FEW WEEKS FOR HAVING SOME FREE THOUGHT?
You think you know pain?
You think you know suffering?
Well at least you have the option to rot at the comfort of your own home.
I can't even escape my situation for the next 9 months (and possibly more) just because I was born as a low status male in the wrong country in the wrong time.

IT:I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE FUCKING DIE DIE DIEEEEEE YOU IDIOTS TALKING ABOUT ANXIETY THINKING YOU UNDERSTAND ANYTHING ABOUT US AND PEOPLE LIKE ME, LIVING YOUR ENTIRE LIFE IN LA LA LAND
GET CANCER AND DIE

Fellow .co fags: I understand your pain of isolation and being alone, but at least be thankful you are not going to rot like me in a prison cel for virtually nothing.
Make use of your free time, and at least do the things that give you joy like video games and anime and whatever while you still have the chance.
Those kikes will take anything away from you given the chance.
thank you op
jews suffering gives me immense joy

You want to feel true pain? You want the fully suicidefuel expansion with all the DLC's included?
Join the army! And how about we make it a 2.8 fucking mandatory service so you SHUT UP YOU BITCH?!
Get stuck with a bunch of fucks in a training field in the middle of the fucking desert with a bunch of normal fucks that all they do it brag about how many whores they did?
Go through the Sociopathic chain of command to get anything done, and than get spit in the face because you are not well connected enough.
Oh, and how about this?
GET A FUCKING SENTENCE TO ROT IN A MILITARY PRISON FOR A FEW WEEKS FOR HAVING SOME FREE THOUGHT?
You think you know pain?
I can't even escape my situation for the next 9 months (and possibly more) just because I was born as a low status male in the wrong country in the wrong time.

IT:I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE FUCKING DIE DIE DIEEEEEE YOU IDIOTS TALKING ABOUT ANXIETY THINKING YOU UNDERSTAND ANYTHING ABOUT US AND PEOPLE LIKE ME, LIVING YOUR ENTIRE LIFE IN LA LA LAND
GET CANCER AND DIE

Fellow .co fags: I understand your pain of isolation and being alone, but at least be thankful you are not going to rot like me in a prison cel for virtually nothing.
Make use of your free time, and at least do the things that give you joy like video games and anime and whatever while you still have the chance.
All finncels have to go to army. And I bet it's even worse in winter in Finland than it is in hot temperature. Cold is worse than hot.

I was also in involuntary confinement in asylums and drugged against my will with antipsychotics, no dopamine to feel anything.

Do I know pain? Throw in legit autism + horrific skin condition + being under 170 cm manlet.

B
Oh, and how about this?
You think you know pain?

GET CANCER AND DIE

Be thankful you faggot at least you have a job

Join the army!
Most people know not to join the army. That's more of a form of masochism.

If even a retard like me finished full 3 years, you have no excuse.

And ive been to military "prison"
A summer campt that is. Bring books and have fun. Phones were forbidden but everyone had em anyways.