Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

you ever feel suicide is the easiest option

The kissless

The kissless

Banned
-
if seems like the best way or ONLY way to get shitty thoughts/memories out my head is to put a bullet through my fucking brain, i've talked to psychologists and this guy at my private college, I saw a picture of him and his wife who got married recentely, they're fucking exact looks-matched, they look like brother and sister its so fucking pathetic, humans are so fucking pathetic and superficial, i've talked to a jewish phycologist and he cringed at me for complaining about afrikaanse, I ALWAYS regret telling the truth, i Always regret speaking my mind, suicide just seems like such a fair and easy option, im just another useless invisible male,

Momma raised no quitter. Besides, that's what women want: ugly men taking their lives away. Instead, hang in there and make them seethe by spreading the blackpill.

Momma raised no quitter. Besides, that's what women want: ugly men taking their lives away. Instead, hang in there and make them seethe by spreading the blackpill.
Honestly they’re completely indifferent to us. We’re just like maggots to them

No point Suing. Get revenge instead. :feelsaww:

By revenge, I don't mean ER :feelsaww:. I mean by succeeding in life and proving all your haters wrong

Ever heard the phrase “dying is easy, living is harder”? :feelsjuice:

No point Suing. Get revenge instead. :feelsaww:

By revenge, I don't mean ER :feelsaww:. I mean by succeeding in life and proving all your haters wrong
I plan to make a crack in my brothers cars window

It’s the best option for an incel.

" ... suicide is an easy solution to a permanent problem -" :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman: it"s a win-win :feelsthink: