Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You ever wonder why 5'8"(1,73m) and 5'10"(1,78m) men consider themselves short?

5'8 is subhuman territory if you remember the NBA and NFL exists

And yes that's your competition to foids
Average height in NBA is 200cm.
Firefox 2019 12 27 19 33 15

Just lol at you.

Yes, and? You think foids are rational ?

If it makes you feel better everyone in the NBA adds 1-3 inches so the average is probably more like 1.96-1.98
Most men exaggerate their height by about 3cm:
Firefox 2019 12 27 19 38 15

Imagine thinking you can't get a girl just because you're not top 98% in height (and that's stil in netherlands, not in other countries which are 5cm shorter). The amount of people who don't want to try is far exceeding my expectations.
This is in Germany:
Firefox 2019 12 27 19 39 47

I'm 5ft10 but i live in one of the tallest countries in the world. In college only 2 guys were shorter than me in my class, there were like 20 dudes. Granted a few guys were about my height, but like 70% of guys were taller.

60% of highschoolers are taller than me.

I'm 5ft10 but i live in one of the tallest countries in the world. In college only 2 guys were shorter than me in my class, there were like 20 dudes. Granted a few guys were about my height, but like 70% of guys were taller.

60% of highschoolers are taller than me.
You read my thread? There's a link attached to the OP.

Most men exaggerate their height by about 3cm:
View attachment 181985
Imagine thinking you can't get a girl just because you're not top 98% in height (and that's stil in netherlands, not in other countries which are 5cm shorter). The amount of people who don't want to try is far exceeding my expectations.
This is in Germany:
View attachment 181986
Your competition as far as foids are concerned are the NBA centers and NFL linebackers and tight ends

also, you never posted your idea of an average fat foid like you promised

You read my thread? There's a link attached to the OP.
I typed that out after reading your title. It's more of a general reply to people telling me I can't be short or below average at 5ft10.

Pretty sure I'd be average or maybe even ever so slightly above average in places like japan or south america, but people refuse to believe that some places in europe are tall af
Average and short might as well be the same things to foids. You’re either visible or invisible.
If you don't tower over them you're short. If you don't make 6 figures you're poor. If you don't have a 7incher you're small.

Pretty sure I'd be average or maybe even ever so slightly above average in places like japan or south america, but people refuse to believe that some places in europe are tall af
Leave my thread if you're not going to read the OP.
Your competition as far as foids are concerned are the NBA centers and NFL linebackers and tight ends
Yes, and all women fuck NBA basketball players? You just don't want to try like a regular normal man does (well not normal since you are a gigatallfag). You are mad you are not chad.

As for your fattie question. I should go out and take pictures but can't be arsed. You on the other hand can make your own thread with experimental evidence of what kind of fat foid you'd reject.

Leave my thread if you're not going to read the OP.

Yes, and all women fuck NBA basketball players? You just don't want to try like a regular normal man does (well not normal since you are a gigatallfag). You are mad you are not chad.

As for your fattie question. I should go out and take pictures but can't be arsed. You on the other hand can make your own thread with experimental evidence of what kind of fat foid you'd reject.
I am not a "gigatallfag". If I was I would be in the NFL or NBA right now, not wasting my time on incel forums.

You seriously think I didn't spend my youth endlessly getting rejected?

I am not a "gigatallfag". If I was I would be in the NFL or NBA right now, not wasting my time on incel forums.
>197cm
>not a gigatallfag
The reason why tallfags are on incel forums is because you are respected for a superficial trait, therefore losing direction in life and ending up on forums made for losers. Imagine being given the best trait in life and still not trying. hahahahah

Just approach if you're at least 6'0 tall bro! Guaranteed success!
>197cm
>not a gigatallfag
The reason why tallfags are on incel forums is because you are respected for a superficial trait, therefore losing direction in life and ending up on forums made for losers. Imagine being given the best trait in life and still not trying. hahahahah
Best trait is face, keep coping

Dude let's be real here, you're almost 6'6. That's tall.
Not denying your claim, but you're almost 6'6.
Being that tall WILL make you stand out ANYWHERE in the world.

If you were 5'9-6'1, you'd have somewhat of an argument in that, in the west in well developed areas, majority of teenagers are that tall.

But 6'6!?
Rare.

I can count on my hands the amount of men who have been 6'6.

>197cm
>not a gigatallfag
I tried with women and tried with football. I got rejected endlessly. Didn't get anywhere far in either. Imagine shitting on someone for being a loser on an incel forum. Yes, I spent alot of time in the gym and on cardio and still didn't get anywhere.

I tried with women and tried with football. I got rejected endlessly. Didn't get anywhere far in either. Imagine shitting on someone for being a loser on an incel forum. Yes, I spent alot of time in the gym and on cardio and still didn't get anywhere.
Brutal. But I guess your height alone should get you laid, right? Jfl.

Brutal. But I guess your height alone should get you laid, right? Jfl.
I tried football maxxxing and I enjoyed it alot but I wasn't good enough to go pro. I started too late (in varsity). I honestly think I should have tried roids because alot of dudes on the team were on them

I tried football maxxxing and I enjoyed it alot but I wasn't good enough to go pro. I started too late (in varsity). I honestly think I should have tried roids because alot of dudes on the team were on them
Which position did you play?

Dude let's be real here, you're almost 6'6. That's tall.

Not denying your claim, but you're almost 6'6.
Being that tall WILL make you stand out ANYWHERE in the world.

If you were 5'9-6'1, you'd have somewhat of an argument in that, in the west in well developed areas, majority of teenagers are that tall.

But 6'6!?
Rare.

I can count on my hands the amount of men who have been 6'6.
I am not 6'6. Even at my tallest I'm not there. Maybe in shoes but who counts that.
Which position did you play?
I was d end, sometimes linebacker

Just approach if you're at least 6'0 tall bro! Guaranteed success!
That's not the point. The point is that that person isn't likely to be incel, which means INVOLUNTARILY CELIBATE. If they're volcel, it's because they don't put forth 110% effort in a lot of cases.

That's not the point. The point is that that person isn't likely to be incel, which means INVOLUNTARILY CELIBATE. If they're volcel, it's because they don't put forth 110% effort in a lot of cases.
Out of curiousity, define 110% effort. Approaching 24/7, working on yourself 24/7?

Out of curiousity, define 110% effort. Approaching 24/7, working on yourself 24/7?
Going to different locations to approach frequently.

Hm... When is the time to give up?
When you've done a bunch of different places while showing off your height as much as possible, watch your posture- shoulders down n' back etc.

If you are 6'5, you should also wear 1-2 inches of lifts when you go out to try to meet girls.

My 6'3 friend I went to nightclubs with years ago trying to meet girls.. he was average height in the clubs.

At 5'10 it was brutal in the clubs, there was always numerous guys at the club who the top of my head was below the top of their shoulders.

If you are 6'5, you should also wear 1-2 inches of lifts when you go out to try to meet girls.

My 6'3 friend I went to nightclubs with years ago trying to meet girls.. he was average height in the clubs.

At 5'10 it was brutal in the clubs, there was always numerous guys at the club who the top of my head was below the top of their shoulders.
why the fuck would an incel go to a night club

I've seen middle schoolers who were 5'10 (178 cm) The manlet cutoff gets bigger and bigger every year.

Just make a huge deal about typos bro! :feelstastyman:
Typos = didn't type correctly.
In your case you don't know the metric height system (which is the system everyone except americans use).

When 17 year old girls tower over me (at 5 foot 8 173cm) and they aren't even fully grown, its time for me to die.

When fully grown women's arses are level with my solar plexus and her boyfriend is taller my larp of sucidal thoughts becomes evermore real.
Just about all women are fully grown at 15 in height. With most stopping around 14.

Brutal stuff, i'm gonna rot

Just about all women are fully grown at 15 in height. With most stopping around 14.
From girlshealth.gov :
Most girls start puberty at ages 8-10 and stop at around 14. Beyond 14 it's late adolescence.

Why didn’t you go into basketball lmao

Why didn’t you go into basketball lmao
I started too late for football... let alone basketball. Basketball is a generally much less "analytic" sport and more technical. I would be a total clown going in so late, unable to shoot and bad handles. At least in football I still could compare even when not really being overly technical at mid levels.

Also, it's alot because the varsity football coach was also a teacher and i was in one of his classes, he told me I should join and encouraged it, I didn't know the basketball coach until later.