Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment You get to ascend with a GF but you immediately forget everything you know about the blackpill and become a blue pilled normie.

What scenario would you choose??

• Total voters
B33troot

B33troot

Officer
★★★
Scenario A. You get to ascend with a cute GF who really loves you but you immediately forget everything you know about the blackpill and become a blue pilled normie. :soy:

Scenario B. You remain an incel and keep your knowledge of the black pill. But if you want to, you can exit this world peacefully and painlessly at any point in the future. :feelscomfy:

What scenario would you choose?

Last edited:
But if you want to, you can exit this world peacefully and painlessly at any point in the future. :feelscomfy:
I have no idea why you believe the blackpill will bring you less pain and peace... But whatever. Different people experience different things.

Depends. If she will be loyal and is khhtv, then no point of keeping the blackpill. But obviously we don’t live in a magical world.

Ignorance is bliss

I could justify scenario by saying "I could learn it all back bro" which I probably could but if I properly consider your hypothetical and that out I would still take option A

Option A obviously lmao

I don't like being a blackpiller. If I could go back to being a gullible bluepiller I would. It's easier that way.
Plus if I get to experience love then none of it matters.

I would happily forget about the black pill if I could even without a GF.
A GF would just be icing on the cake.

Ascend of course.

And just learn the black pill again, if the need arises.

At this point in my life, being blue pilled again would be an existence more tragic than living alone, sexless, and unloved. Being blue pilled again means you become ignorant about so much more in the world.

At this point in my life, being blue pilled again would be an existence more tragic than living alone, sexless, and unloved. Being blue pilled again means you become ignorant about so much more in the world.

I agree. But once you get a GF who genuinely loves you, there's no longer a use for the black pill.

Imo the black pill simply explains accurately the main cause of inceldom. Once your inceldom is solved via a hypothetical GF, you no longer need the blackpill.

I agree. But once you get a GF who genuinely loves you, there's no longer a use for the black pill.

Imo the black pill simply explains accurately the main cause of inceldom. Once your inceldom is solved via a hypothetical GF, you no longer need the blackpill.
Then you don't fully grasp the black pill. There's so much more to it than just explaining your inceldom. It's a paradigm for explaining a whole lot more in the world.

Then you don't fully grasp the black pill. There's so much more to it than just explaining your inceldom. It's a paradigm for explaining a whole lot more in the world.
Agreed, but the blackpill isn't necessarily attached to nihilism, as some people insist. I think you can be a blackpilled normie with a decent girlfriend and still be fully aware of the blackpill without falling for the atheist/nihilist/hedonist meme.

Scenario A. You get to ascend with a cute GF who really loves you but you immediately forget everything you know about the blackpill and become a blue pilled normie. :soy:

Scenario B. You remain an incel and keep your knowledge of the black pill. But if you want to, you can exit this world peacefully and painlessly at any point in the future. :feelscomfy:

:feelsLSD:

Agreed, but the blackpill isn't necessarily attached to nihilism, as some people insist. I think you can be a blackpilled normie with a decent girlfriend and still be fully aware of the blackpill without falling for the atheist/nihilist/hedonist meme.
I didn't say anything about nihilism.

I didn't say anything about nihilism.
I know, I just felt like adding something to it. No need to be hostile. I appreciate you as a poster, and all your wide knowledge about things.

i just wish you didn't oppose white nationalism though

who says she wont cheat on me

People say "ignorance is bliss" for a reason

I know, I just felt like adding something to it. No need to be hostile.
I wasn't being hostile (why do people always interpret hostility there? JFL). Just stating facts, brocel.

I appreciate you as a poster, and all your wide knowledge about things.
:feelsYall:

i just wish you didn't oppose white nationalism though
WN makes sense in a place like England, Germany, or Norway, since those countries are have their own distinct, White ethnic groups, but not America, because Whites in a place like America aren't really connected to their ethnic roots. For WNs in the US, it isn't about their European heritage, but simply the color of their skin.

I wasn't being hostile (why do people always interpret hostility there? JFL). Just stating facts, brocel.

:feelsYall:

WN makes sense in a place like England, Germany, or Norway, since those countries are have their own distinct, White ethnic groups, but not America, because Whites in a place like America aren't really connected to their ethnic roots. For WNs in the US, it isn't about their European heritage, but simply the color of their skin.
I see. What do you recommend Whites who live abroad do? Should we go back to Europe?

i would rather be dumb and happy than what ever the fuck i am now

I see. What do you recommend Whites who live abroad do? Should we go back to Europe?
The Whites in America can't just pick up and go back to Europe for the same reason that the Blacks can't just up and go back to Africa. Many, many generations have passed, and the cultural divide between the groups is now wide. It's too late to go back en masse. What you do is to be cognizant of and honor your roots and heritage. That is, if you're able to trace your family history.