Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment You go back in time, you are put in a freakshow due to your incel looks and have to share a cell with a tranny.

What would you to your tranny cellmate in the freakshow?b

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
It's quite obvious why a tranny would be in a freakshow and they probably were when freakshows were around. So my question is what would you do? You have to keep in mind as well that trannies are sexual deviants who are very mentally unhinged so there is a likelihood the tranny would rape you when you are not in exhibit.

I am too high inhib to kill the tranny and too weak to beat it up. I would probably just verbally bully it and be violent in self defence when it tries to rape me.

I want to share a cell with a stacy

Very bizarre thread:dafuckfeels:
Like how and why did you come up with this scenario?

I wouldn't take the risk and make friends. Freaks gotta stick together. If it tries to over power me during the raping, I'd just strangle it like last time a tranny messed with me. It broke my arm but I broke its' shoulder :smonk:

Very bizarre thread:dafuckfeels:
Like how and why did you come up with this scenario?
I just got banned from reddit for calling trannies freaks. They were pissed off it got lots of soys awards and soy votes

I just got banned from reddit for calling trannies freaks. They were pissed off it got lots of soys awards and soy votes
That's based af though:feelzez:
I too got banned from that shithole site for calling tranny BS out in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back