Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee You know, i just had an epiphany (water)

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Modern women scorn religion because in the event a god did exist, they would be held accountable for their actions.

They'd rather believe in the endless void that is death, opposed to an afterlife with eternal bliss.

Not because they're logical, but because In the event that an afterlife or a god does exist, they know they'd have to pay for all the shitty things they've done.

In short, dodging accountability is so important to women that they'd take eternal nothingness just to avoid it.

They also only ever bring up religion for the "forgiveness" :foidSoy: aspects of it for their own personal gain and don't actually take any of the core teachings about how society should be structured / how one should live their life seriously, like men who become religious generally do

They also only ever bring up religion for the "forgiveness" :foidSoy: aspects of it for their own personal gain and don't actually take any of the core teachings about how society should be structured / how one should live their life seriously, like men who become religious generally do
This is exactly why I say women cannot possibly have an opinion on anything.

They believe in/ support whatever benefits them at the time. This is evident when they fuck the enemies of war and immediately switch to the winning side

I don't even pay attention to anything femscripts say about religion. Would you waste your time listening to a child explain fluid dynamics? No. Because they're children.

I don't even pay attention to anything femscripts say about religion. Would you waste your time listening to a child explain fluid dynamics? No. Because they're children.
Giga based

Modern women scorn religion because in the event a god did exist, they would be held accountable for their actions.

They'd rather believe in the endless void that is death, opposed to an afterlife with eternal bliss.

Not because they're logical, but because In the event that an afterlife or a god does exist, they know they'd have to pay for all the shitty things they've done.

In short, dodging accountability is so important to women that they'd take eternal nothingness just to avoid it.
Interesting theory

But I prefer the simpler one that women just realized that in every religious book , they are under their males counterparts,
And their sexuality and indomitable desire for hypergamy is forbidden

Interesting theory

But I prefer the simpler one that women just realized that in every religious book , they are under their males counterparts,
I will admit, this theory gives women way too much credit in the thinking department.

Nailed it mate — well put

This is exactly why I say women cannot possibly have an opinion on anything.

They believe in/ support whatever benefits them at the time. This is evident when they fuck the enemies of war and immediately switch to the winning side
:bigbrain::feelsYall:

Interesting theory

Also good points, what everyone in the west misses today is that those rules about structuring society, enforcing monogamy, having children/being a family unit, and letting the man be the head of the household actually lead to a far more equitable society than what we have now. Women are cared for and have an important role (also a dramatically easier role than working in industry, men would kill to be the stay at home parent but women don’t want men that don’t work unless they’re already rich).

It’s not immediate apparent why that’s so until you delve into the differences between men and women and what happens when you don’t do this (rampant hypergamy, women turning their societies in fascist gynocentric shitholes).

Today for example women in the west being born a woman is dramatically better than being born male (unless you’re Chad), a few men prosper, then the majority of men are nothing but work horse tax slaves who can’t even buy whores legally without punishment from the state (in the USA for example). This isn’t an equitable society — most men won’t even have their own family.

Gorillamaxxing:feelsokman::feelsLSD:

They usually seek 'forgiveness' for Chads and bullies while treating ugly low-value men like trash.

i am not sure they could be called religious,if they don't even care about their own religion.i do think that god requires a greater miracle to make a women saint then a men saint.women are so traitorous and vile,that it's quite amazing when our lord makes them saints.

the entire western world scorns religion.in fact,it's also very beneficial for men to disregard religion.to obey our lord one needs to abdicate a huge deals of ways to make money(a lot of high paying jobs are straight evil e.g ai work etc etc), abdicate fornication(which for most men and incels, it's the only way for them to have sex and our libido is much higher then women).

eitherway, women never take accountability into question.even if they lived in a g-d fearing society they would still blame the devil,or that guy next door who supposedly gives them a weird look,or witches or some other random cause which doesn't justify them commiting x random sin.

western women hate religion with a huge passion.they want to be the new gods of society and anything that doesn't pay attention to them 24/7 is an enemy.anything that takes power away from them is their enemy.women know that in no sane society,they would ever the rights or the freedom that they have.they are the most priviliged class the world(your regular foid has as much power in court as a random billionaire kek) has ever seen who commit unspeakable evils every day(they murder 20-50 million babies every year by abortion alone.this isn't even counting all the mistreatments they allow to happen to their kids when their boyfriend at the time feels like punching a kid or two),yet think it's absolutely normal that they not be taxed even though such taxation is a necessity to keep peace in this world.

so women must of necessity hate religion or anything relating to reason.think about it,if you were a billionaire why would you want to support politicians who want to tax you?you wouldn't,even if deep down you know it's what is just(assuming the money is used in a just manner). the fact that people try to reason with feminists and women,shows that they don't understand basic human psychology(unless they are just joking around or something).life is a sad thing.

also sorry for the long post