[JFL] You know women are living on Tutorial Island when....

Alfen

Alfen

Captain
-
Mar 19, 2018
In the new Monopoly game, Ms. Monopoly, women get paid $240 every time they pass GO compared to men's $200

It is "a fun new take on the game that creates a world where women have an advantage often enjoyed by men," the creators say.
This is a real thing; Imagine being so strong and independent, that you need a 20% handicap.

<

When your gender is so retarded you have to create special rules for them so they can win a fking board game. :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Captain
-
May 13, 2018
It's not regular Monoply bro it's just Miss Monopoly and I think it will only be bought by SJWs and liberal elementary schools kek

itsovERbrothER

itsovERbrothER

5'6 friendless youngcel
-
May 4, 2019
It's funny how they get payed more and get perks in this game, cause cucks and simps irl donate half their paycheck to pay for the foids college, rent, food, bills and other shit.

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Blackpill Illuminatus
-
Nov 19, 2017
Should actually be illegal because of sexism.

TheSecondComing

TheSecondComing

no looks no life
-
Oct 1, 2018
where's my advantage of being able to get paid for existing then, hasbro?

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
Dec 13, 2018
If women are so strong, why do they need all this extra support?

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

Banned
-
Sep 5, 2018
The properties are female inventions btw, so get ready to purchase such buildings such as chocolate chip cookies and "modern shapewear" :feelskek:
Those are two actually on there, too. Definitely not stretching it thin, are you

f1rem0th

f1rem0th

Banned
-
Jul 9, 2018
Trivial to defeat. Simply utter "I identify as female."

Checkmate.

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-
Nov 13, 2018
The properties are female inventions btw, so get ready to purchase such buildings such as chocolate chip cookies and "modern shapewear" :feelskek:
Those are two actually on there, too. Definitely not stretching it thin, are you
@FemaleInventionsLOL

L

letthegoodtimesroll

Banned
-
Oct 20, 2019
Proof that nobody really wants equality, they just want advantage for their particular group. Such misandry, which is a very underused word

MayorOfKekville

MayorOfKekville

Toxic Misogynist™ with a Bad Personality™
-
Nov 9, 2017
Saw this. Hilarious. No self-awareness as usual.

WawelDragon1683

WawelDragon1683

Drowning my sorrows with cheap booze.
-
Apr 17, 2019
Absolutely retarded.